Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-866-244-8796 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Our Newest Flagship Model: The M100

Why We Make Our Own Drivers

Wall'O'Fame
"Serenity Cinema", now with 40% extra Serenity!
Updated as requested.
Who's Online
2 registered (Socketman, J. B.), 117 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
12810 Members
11 Forums
22692 Topics
400676 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17699
pmbuko 16227
SirQuack 13311
CV 11066
MarkSJohnson 10696
Meanwhile On Facebook

8| Don't miss Andrew Welker's post on our message boards about the new subwoofer...

󾓲 The April Newsletter is out! Did you get your copy? http://www.axiomaudio.co...

Double-take! :O How well do you know our line? First one to spot the surprise...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Official v4 Subwoofer Thread by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 08:04 PM

I've been very happy with my EP350 v3. Lots of power and bass. But that was my first major subwoofer purchase. I haven't had a speaker upgrade in close to 2 years and now craving something new. I feel the bass is probably my weakest point and now re
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: About to pull the trigger on M80s by Boomzilla @ Yesterday at 05:59 PM

Axiom was nice enough to call me today & say that the shipping delay is because the optional outriggers are backordered. They offered to ship the speakers immediately & the outriggers when they came in, but I said no, I'd wait. They're expe
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Official v4 Subwoofer Thread by Ken.C @ Yesterday at 05:56 PM

Your EP350 is like a v1 or v2, right? The v3 is much bigger and more powerful.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Dishwasher by BobKay @ Yesterday at 05:40 PM

It wasn't. I though it'd be way cool if there ended up being tons of "yes" replies. I was hoping, ultimately, to hit, like at least 8 or 9 ducks in a single thwack, but no luck. He does have tons of friends here. They just seem to take co
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: outlet strips by a401classic @ Yesterday at 05:03 PM

Thanks, Murph. Found a variety of pricing on the same items - still wasnt cheap, but I was able to take care of the island and all the under cab lighting outlets for less than just the stainless outlet strips for the island from another vendor.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Best concert dvd's by Socketman @ Yesterday at 03:29 PM

Metallica - Into the Never
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Official v4 Subwoofer Thread by chesseroo @ Yesterday at 01:56 PM

Originally Posted By: michael_dWell of course. ... waiting for some different walnut samples to choose a stain color. I love the wood choice there. Walnut is very nice. I've got a black walnut counter in the wine cellar. Damn dense wood. Took three
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Best concert dvd's by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 01:43 PM

My all time favorite still remains: Dave Matthews & Tim Rynolds: Live at Radio City Some other favs: Celtic Woman: Songs from the Heart Concert For George Diana Krall: Live in Rio Elton 60: Live at Madison Square Garden Jethro Tull: Live at Mo
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.