Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-866-244-8796 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Our Newest Flagship Model: The M100

Why We Make Our Own Drivers

Wall'O'Fame
"Serenity Cinema", now with 40% extra Serenity!
Updated as requested.
Who's Online
2 registered (BBIBH, MarkSJohnson), 112 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
12711 Members
11 Forums
22686 Topics
400523 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17696
pmbuko 16225
SirQuack 13311
CV 11062
MarkSJohnson 10681
Meanwhile On Facebook

8| Don't miss Andrew Welker's post on our message boards about the new subwoofer...

󾓲 The April Newsletter is out! Did you get your copy? http://www.axiomaudio.co...

Double-take! :O How well do you know our line? First one to spot the surprise...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Rule by MarkSJohnson @ 17 minutes 37 seconds ago

I will testify to this being the truth. Bob pointed out that the woodwork in our kitchen as orange-ey and not even nice wood. Joyce and I haven't looked at it the same since, and we picked the colors and bought the paint. I haven't had time to act
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Rule by BobKay @ 23 minutes 43 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AjaxOriginally Posted By: BobKayI totally agree, Jack. You have to get to know someone a bit before you can meaningfully insult them. So true! LOL. Originally Posted By: BobKayJack, people PAY me to do that! And when you t
Stereo
Yep
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone move to LED bulbs? by JBG @ Today at 03:04 PM

Changed for led bulb in & out of the house where ever I could 18 - outside and 28 - inside its a long term return investment thing also it started out in the HT room because the heat that the old bulbs generated and it gradually made its way all
Stereo
Did you see the sweet deals on the M100s in the refurb store?
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by JBG @ Today at 01:58 PM

Originally Posted By: chesserooOriginally Posted By: nickbuol Had the remote had a little cubby shelf near the door/light switches, I could grab it and hit the button immediately upon entering the room. Or you could do something crazy like just turn
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to accommodate the VP180 by wilwom @ Today at 01:31 PM

I wouldn't mind replacing my VP150 with a VP160; but it just won't fit in my expensive cabinet which matches my expensive audio rack. The VP180 would fit; but I don't want to upgrade that far. Everything is a tradeoff. Bill
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Rule by Ajax @ Today at 12:32 PM

Originally Posted By: BobKayI totally agree, Jack. You have to get to know someone a bit before you can meaningfully insult them. So true! LOL. Originally Posted By: BobKayJack, people PAY me to do that! And when you tell them the price, I bet
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: The 13 year loyalist by BobKay @ Today at 12:26 PM

Originally Posted By: aquashankarOriginally Posted By: BobKay Well, my new meds really must be working! He said he watched Yanni at the Acropolis and I didn't say anything at all, nor did my head explode. I once asked Ian, no, no, Alan, if there wa
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Rule by BobKay @ Today at 11:42 AM

Originally Posted By: AjaxBeen on a number of internet forums for more than 15 years now. Every forum is a community with it's own dynamic. I am always amazed when a newcomer joins and, without lurking awhile to determine the forum dynamic, immedia
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Rule by JBG @ Today at 11:41 AM

I say it's time to let this ride.. take it as he was probably abused when he was young or he has a real boring personal life that he feels the need to go insult people on an other forum, or some cut him off on the road while giving him the bird!!! o
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Rule by Ajax @ Today at 09:16 AM

Been on a number of internet forums for more than 15 years now. Every forum is a community with it's own dynamic. I am always amazed when a newcomer joins and, without lurking awhile to determine the forum dynamic, immediately starts posting contro
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What video games are you playing tonight? by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ Today at 08:05 AM

You should overclock your GPU. I have no need to with my 690, but I did overclock my previous SLI 460's. It's quite simple.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by MarkSJohnson @ Today at 07:10 AM

Thank you everyone!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's Genuwine Birthday by MarkSJohnson @ Today at 07:09 AM

I was waiting to thank everyone in one, big, fell swoop! Thank you everyone! ::Runs away all swoopish::
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's Genuwine Birthday by pmbuko @ Today at 12:51 AM

Gosh, Mark hasn't even visited this thread. Are you sure it's genuwine? Guess I'd better wish him a happy birthday here just in case.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: The 13 year loyalist by aquashankar @ Yesterday at 11:54 PM

Originally Posted By: BobKay Well, my new meds really must be working! He said he watched Yanni at the Acropolis and I didn't say anything at all, nor did my head explode. I once asked Ian, no, no, Alan, if there was any music or voice that could d
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to accommodate the VP180 by Scenium @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

Thanks for the super quick response. I read through all of the threads back to 2011 and got many questions answered. I would like to eventually wall mount the TV but I am holding off until I upgrade it in the next year or two(waiting to see what happ
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Emotiva XPA-3 with M22's by stoudtlr @ Yesterday at 10:45 PM

Originally Posted By: exlabdriverstoud: Several of us have been countering the BS that the few 'haters' out there have been spreading whenever they have the slightest opportunity. Nice to see that perhaps some good has come of it. I have the M22s
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Emotiva XPA-3 with M22's by stoudtlr @ Yesterday at 10:42 PM

Here's what I have so far. It's finally starting to look like a room Another trip to Lowes today to pick up all of the doors, trim, pine 1x8's to frame out the alcove on right and put in shelves, and ordered the drop ceiling tiles. So much done,
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to accommodate the VP180 by exlabdriver @ Yesterday at 10:37 PM

Upgrading to a big CC speaker that is capable of decent bass response sucha as the VP160 or 180 is one of the best upgrades that one can do for a HT. I just went through the same exercise with acquiring a VP160 to replace my VP100 that resided near
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Emotiva XPA-3 with M22's by exlabdriver @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

stoud: Several of us have been countering the BS that the few 'haters' out there have been spreading whenever they have the slightest opportunity. Nice to see that perhaps some good has come of it. I have the M22s in my HT that each has its own Ve
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Emotiva XPA-3 with M22's by stoudtlr @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

Originally Posted By: AdrianDYou'll be happy with your amp; looks like a great setup to me. Thanks Adrian. The speakers and amps are awesome! Definitely glad I went with Axiom instead of listening to the haters on "that other forum". S
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to accommodate the VP180 by Socketman @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

You can read through this thread where similar question was asked and answered. Any way you could wall mount the tv .?
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Trying to accommodate the VP180 by Scenium @ Yesterday at 09:35 PM

Hi, I am looking at upgrading my VP150 v2 to the new VP180. I currently have M60s v2 for mains. My main issue is that my tv stand shelf only has a height of 8.25" but all other dimensions are good. I was wondering if the height of the inverted
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.