AxiomAudio Blog

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
HG Rosewoods Part 3
Who's Online
1 registered (Ajax), 143 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13295 Members
11 Forums
22826 Topics
403268 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17741
pmbuko 16259
SirQuack 13318
CV 11146
MarkSJohnson 10832
Meanwhile On Facebook

A very fond farewell party last night . . . we miss you Noreen!

Hope everyone's got their summer favourite playlists cued up for the weekend! W...

(y) Love this customer review of the M2s! "the first time listening to my new a...

These LFR1100 speakers in custom Eggshell White are on their way to Taiwan (yes,...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by BobKay @ Yesterday at 06:37 PM

It's a great film. Do not watch it alone, or drunk, especially if there are razor blades near by. Though it is my favorite of the Nazi/Gay people genre, you know, like cowboys and Indians. Hey, someone's got to die. Ignore my smarm, Brian. It IS a
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by Murph @ Yesterday at 02:25 PM

They will no doubt be popular with the headbanger crowd. Sorry, couldn't resist....
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by Rew452 @ Yesterday at 08:22 AM

Really glad to see the Atmos speakers from you! But Really need On-Ceiling type, like the M3 On-Wall. Are they too in the works? Wayne
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by Murph @ Yesterday at 07:45 AM

Well, the violinist is pretty hot. So all is well. She also does a pretty good job of The Phantom of the Opera Melody with her friend on the piano. Although I don't remember a pillow fight in Phantom of the Opera. Oh wait, that was just in my head
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by CV @ Yesterday at 02:49 AM

Ha ha. Simply bad timing on your part. My brother-in-law just posted that on Facebook. He's a big fan of Attack on Titan.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by brwsaw @ Yesterday at 12:54 AM

I can't wait to hear the difference concentric makes. I wonder what else is in the works.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Trade-up Made Easier by JohnK @ 07/29/14 11:53 PM

Yes; they're sold in the "Refurb Store" section of the "Deals" found by clicking on it above.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Trade-up Made Easier by Ponz @ 07/29/14 09:57 PM

So what happens to the speakers that are traded in? Are they available for purchase too?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CatBrat by brwsaw @ 07/29/14 09:44 PM

I miss my AC. 2 houses,naturally we gotta live in the poorly insulated one without the central air.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Bicycle or Tricycle Advicycle by CV @ 07/29/14 02:34 PM

As always, Murph, thank you! I'll have to scope out the glove situation at some point.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CatBrat by CatBrat @ 07/29/14 02:26 PM

My weekend project. Central air broke and can't be fixed. Installed window air and installed a dedicated 110 volt circuit for it.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by CatBrat @ 07/29/14 01:30 PM

I think they come pre-packaged with elevator music.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CatBrat @ 07/29/14 01:27 PM

Still searching for the movie called Bent, so we can all get that one too.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: XMC-1 by Socketman @ 07/29/14 10:19 AM

The eager EMO's started reserving back in 2008
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Anoying humm in my LFR1100 by cohesion @ 07/29/14 10:05 AM

Hi Matt, Yes, I'm certainly closer than Dwight but actually a bit further than Wonderland. I'm almost in Richmond Hill -- the wrong side of Maple for you! Anyway, yes, I'd be happy to have you come over and bring your DSP and amp. When would you li
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by cohesion @ 07/29/14 09:55 AM

Brent told me that they were in the works a couple of months ago when I mentioned that I was looking to get some for a games room which I wanted to wire up for surround sound for playing video games. However, there were no sign of them when I went up
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: XMC-1 by cohesion @ 07/29/14 09:51 AM

The hype is partly because Emotiva has quite a large online following. Certainly another big factor is that the XMC-1 was originally announced long ago - is it over two years now? There seemed to be a big build up from Emotiva each year with promises
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by Murph @ 07/29/14 08:09 AM

Thanks, I think..........
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by Murph @ 07/29/14 08:01 AM

It's new so I'm waiting for episode four. Also,the guy who told me to watch Attack on Titan told me yesterday that the show is so popular in Japan that Subaru did a car commercial featuring the titans chasing a Forester. Attack on Subaru At lea
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Bicycle or Tricycle Advicycle by Murph @ 07/29/14 07:53 AM

That's a nice bike Charles. Enjoy! I don't know that model specifically but I can assure you that hydraulic disk brakes are indeed noticeably better and a good derailleur system is worth it's weight in gold. There is nothing more frustrating that a
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by CV @ 07/29/14 02:45 AM

This one's for Murph: Attack on Titan Theme (Guren no Yumiya) - Violin - Taylor Davis
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Bicycle or Tricycle Advicycle by CV @ 07/29/14 02:16 AM

I'm not the best at following advice. I went in to the local Giant dealer to check out the Roam 3, but he didn't have any out in the main area. He showed me the next model up, the Roam 2, so I test rode that one for a little bit outside the shop. The
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CV @ 07/29/14 12:32 AM

Let me know how Extant is after you've watched more.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CV @ 07/29/14 12:31 AM

Originally Posted By: MurphYou should be proud of me Charles. I actually watched a full anime series over the winter. "Attack on Titan". Baby steps. I have that one on my list to watch (easy, since it's on Netflix), but we'll see when I
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 BBC Proms by JohnK @ 07/28/14 10:57 PM

In the second part of Prom 15, following the intermission, the BBC Symphony played the gorgeously romantic music that Ravel composed for the ballet Daphnis et Chloe. Available here on the BBC 3 iPlayer.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.