Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-866-244-8796 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Our Newest Flagship Model: The M100

Why We Make Our Own Drivers

Wall'O'Fame
"Serenity Cinema", now with 40% extra Serenity!
Updated as requested.
Who's Online
8 registered (BobKay, BBIBH, Lampshade, pmbuko, MarkSJohnson, Ken.C), 122 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
12704 Members
11 Forums
22682 Topics
400472 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17696
pmbuko 16224
SirQuack 13311
CV 11060
MarkSJohnson 10678
Meanwhile On Facebook

8| Don't miss Andrew Welker's post on our message boards about the new subwoofer...

󾓲 The April Newsletter is out! Did you get your copy? http://www.axiomaudio.co...

Double-take! :O How well do you know our line? First one to spot the surprise...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Captain America Dilemma by nickbuol @ 04/13/14 10:13 PM

I usually hit up the West Plano Cinemark, the one right across the parking lot from the Cinemark offices.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Captain America Dilemma by dakkon @ 04/13/14 10:10 PM

Nick, i think i saw it at a Cinemark XD.. The one at cinemark legacy (this is the theater that we usually go to). It's a pretty decent theater.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Captain America Dilemma by Socketman @ 04/13/14 09:45 PM

FWIW I voted for the dbox
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Lawn mower suggestions? by BlueJays1 @ 04/13/14 09:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Da_Gimp_PimpI use Consumer Reports ratings as a starting point, and nothing more. Then I move on to actual user reviews. I research every potential purchase extensively. Consumer Reports has it's vested interests like all hig
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Captain America Dilemma by nickbuol @ 04/13/14 09:30 PM

I have heard Dolby Atmos with the movie Brave at the El Capitan theater in Hollywood (the whole sound experience was great) and then again with Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. I still liked it, but I also wonder if it is more because the theaters hav
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Captain America Dilemma by Socketman @ 04/13/14 09:24 PM

You said previously that you had been to atmos theaters and it was meh. What was atmos like when you saw CA , perhaps you can use this opportunity to compare the 2 sound formats.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Color Laser Printer Advice by dakkon @ 04/13/14 09:09 PM

Gr, stupid typo.. Thats what i get for posting on my phone.... Sorry chesseroo.
The Water Cooler
I'm looking forward to Child of Light. The art style looks really cool, but what clinched it is when I saw that Cur de pirate had done the music for it. Here's The Making of Child of Light - Part 2, in which you can hear a little bit of the music an
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CV @ 04/13/14 08:50 PM

Oh, and I've been watching some stand-up lately. Louis C.K. may always be at the top of my list, but I have other favorites, too. Dave Attell just put out his new special, Road Work, and it's great stuff if you like completely over-the-top horrible
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CV @ 04/13/14 08:38 PM

Besides going to Captain America: The Winter Soldier last Friday, which I really liked, I also went to The Grand Budapest Hotel last Saturday. I also really liked it. Wes Anderson was losing me for a little while, until he did Fantastic Mr. Fox and M
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Rule by cohesion @ 04/13/14 08:27 PM

This forum more than any other I know is about exchanging information in a fun way. We certainly don't always agree but everyone is normally extra polite about it. It should not be tolerated for anyone - especially a forum newcomer from the extreme n
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Captain America Dilemma by CV @ 04/13/14 07:54 PM

Really liked it. I'd love to go again, too.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Captain America Dilemma by brwsaw @ 04/13/14 07:46 PM

I was a good film. I was grinning in the first 5 minutes.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Kruncher? by Lampshade @ 04/13/14 07:44 PM

I was dropping serious hints about someone leaving M100s to his beloved little friend who lives nearby.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Color Laser Printer Advice by tomtuttle @ 04/13/14 07:36 PM

Mmmm. Cheddar.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: EP350 Problems? by SpenceJT2003 @ 04/13/14 07:35 PM

Just pulled the amp, Which is a sealed black plastic module with a pair of standard speaker terminals on it's back. It has "500" written on the right side of the module. Does this mean that I've got one of the rumored hybrid EP350s that I
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Kruncher? by tomtuttle @ 04/13/14 07:34 PM

That's horrifying news. Yes, there is a codicil in my will for my executor to tell you all Cheers one last time. But, you get NOTHING!
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: EP350 dead by SpenceJT2003 @ 04/13/14 07:32 PM

Speaker checks out. So amplifier then? Seeking advice for next steps.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Rule by tomtuttle @ 04/13/14 07:30 PM

I'm in. Thank you, Ian.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: EP350 dead by SpenceJT2003 @ 04/13/14 07:29 PM

Just pulled the amp, Which is a sealed black plastic module with a pair of standard speaker terminals on it's back. It has "500" written on the right side of the module. Does this mean that I've got one of the rumored hybrid EP350s that I
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Cool science video about light and sound. by Lampshade @ 04/13/14 07:16 PM

Science video on you tube
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Rule by JBG @ 04/13/14 07:13 PM

Totally agree with you Ian, this place has always been about exchanging of ideas, help and opinions, it has been that and I have benefitted from this a few times. Without knowing what has transpired this past week I guess it come down to respect... u
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Captain America Dilemma by nickbuol @ 04/13/14 07:09 PM

OK. I've already seen the movie, but I want to go again. I am traveling to the Dallas, TX area. Here is my "dilemma" that I am facing.... 1) Drive 8 minutes to see it again in an awesome Cinemark XD (super large screen) theater in 3D. 2
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: EP350 Problems? by SpenceJT2003 @ 04/13/14 07:08 PM

While working to calibrate levels after installing a pair of m60s that I picked this afternoon (replacing/upgrading a pair of m22s), I noticed that I've got no sound coming from my EP350 (purchased back around 2006-7). I went so far as changing out t
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: EP350 dead by SpenceJT2003 @ 04/13/14 06:55 PM

I'm having a similar issue. While working to calibrate levels after installing a pair of m60s that I picked this afternoon (replacing/upgrading a pair of m22s), I noticed that I've got no sound coming from my EP350 (purchased back around 2006-7). I
Page 12 of 15 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.