Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-866-244-8796 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Our Newest Flagship Model: The M100

Why We Make Our Own Drivers

Wall'O'Fame
"Serenity Cinema", now with 40% extra Serenity!
Updated as requested.
Who's Online
5 registered (1sweetspot, pmbuko, brwsaw, St_PatGuy, Ken.C), 118 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
12673 Members
11 Forums
22680 Topics
400414 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17695
pmbuko 16221
SirQuack 13311
CV 11054
MarkSJohnson 10670
Meanwhile On Facebook

8| Don't miss Andrew Welker's post on our message boards about the new subwoofer...

󾓲 The April Newsletter is out! Did you get your copy? http://www.axiomaudio.co...

Double-take! :O How well do you know our line? First one to spot the surprise...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts EP400 vs. EP500: really a big diff? by wschwartz @ 04/12/14 08:59 AM

I'm deciding between an EP400 and EP500 for a mostly-music system in my home. The room is about 410 sq feet with 8' ceilings, but everything is open in this home and the total area is about 1100 sq feet. I know Axiom says the EP400 is meant only f
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Understanding Tech Specs on A/V Equipment by J. B. @ 04/12/14 08:56 AM

anyone has ever seen "Father knows best", a 50s TV series? i've seen a couple of episodes when i was a kid, and it's starting all over again... behave now, children... daddy will be back! if you're not nice, he will "correct" you
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Lawn mower suggestions? by BlueJays1 @ 04/12/14 08:08 AM

Originally Posted By: JohnKJeff, the most recent CR mower tests are in the current May issue. The results are essentially identical to those BlueJay shows above from the 2014 Buying Guide. Yeah. The May issue lists the Toro 20381/82 as a CR Best B
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Oh my gosh, SHUT UP ALREADY! by Socketman @ 04/12/14 02:06 AM

Sorry ?
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Version 4 by CV @ 04/12/14 01:13 AM

Originally Posted By: ClubNeonOriginally Posted By: CVThe EP600 and EP800 have been trapezoidal. Why didn't I know this? Ha ha, not sure. But it's cool that all of the V4s adopted it. I'm curious about the new specs. Not that I would have the mone
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Oh my gosh, SHUT UP ALREADY! by brwsaw @ 04/12/14 01:12 AM

Ha!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Oh my gosh, SHUT UP ALREADY! by nickbuol @ 04/12/14 12:56 AM

I just had to say it.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by tomtuttle @ 04/12/14 12:54 AM

Beautiful drawings, beautiful space. Wishing you many happy hours there with your loved ones.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by exlabdriver @ 04/12/14 12:14 AM

There have been 2 new members join since approximately the beginning of April - AlaskanAVGuy (72 posts) & Serenity Now (57 posts). One's posts often results in acrimony. In contrast, the other's are simply appropriate to the discussion that ill
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Lawn mower suggestions? by exlabdriver @ 04/11/14 10:39 PM

I'm on my third year of a front wheel drive (only way to go IMO) Troy Built with a Honda motor. It's been under a tarp for the winter but it started up OK & I just cut the lawn for the first time this year. It is quite heavy to maneuver in tigh
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Lawn mower suggestions? by JohnK @ 04/11/14 10:30 PM

Jeff, the most recent CR mower tests are in the current May issue. The results are essentially identical to those BlueJay shows above from the 2014 Buying Guide.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Understanding Tech Specs on A/V Equipment by brwsaw @ 04/11/14 10:30 PM

AVGuy, If you're willing... I am curious to know, when measuring from the MLP 11' away, at what SPL do I run out of headroom/amp? In my 7.1 screen room I have 3 V3 M80HP's with V4 tweeters. They are powered by an axiom amp, the ADA1000-4. I don't p
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Sub acting weird by brwsaw @ 04/11/14 10:05 PM

Yep. I unplugged them all and left them that way. I am thinking I'll sell a few for parts and try to find a pair to my PS1200.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by AlaskanAVGuy @ 04/11/14 08:50 PM

Nice looking dedicated Home Theater space i'm envious. May I ask slightly off topic what equipment your gonna be using in that gem? Or link me to another post if you've already talked about this...
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ 04/11/14 08:40 PM

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Lawn mower suggestions? by Strider53 @ 04/11/14 08:33 PM

Thanks for the information, I think I will look at only the multi-speed models to start and if I don't find anything to my liking then look at simpler machines. My yard is relatively flat so I'm thinking rear wheel drive versus front wheel drive? I l
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ 04/11/14 08:32 PM

So, the moving truck came and went today and were almost moved across country. Our new place has a completely unfinished basement that I have already made rough plans for. They are not exact dimensions but a good scale based on the dimensions from
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by AlaskanAVGuy @ 04/11/14 08:24 PM

I've linked my sources whenever I could and tried to be as straight a talker as I can... And you believe my tone to be unfriendly. Well i've got news for you but your tone in response to me is neither friendly. But i'm trying to be the bigger man he
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by exlabdriver @ 04/11/14 08:10 PM

Unlike most others here, I have had some meaningful dialogues with you over the past couple of weeks ref QS8s, V4s, web site updates & amp power; however, I always get the feeling that you are talking down to me & others here. Your tone is u
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by AlaskanAVGuy @ 04/11/14 07:59 PM

Exlabdriver Can you explain how I should discuss A/V topics then because apparently you don't approve of how I bring up these subjects. I should be a conformist correct? Because the nail that sticks out the furthest and has a different point of view
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by exlabdriver @ 04/11/14 07:46 PM

Alaskan: Sorry, but you have totally misread the character of this company forum & seem not to understand the spirit & tone here. Virtually every post that you make has an aggressive bent, is confrontational & now understandingly defens
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Color Laser Printer Advice by michael_d @ 04/11/14 07:45 PM

Update: I ended up buying a Samsung C460FW. It's an all in one jobber. http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-SL-C460FW-...=Samsung+C460FW So far, I'm pretty impressed. Both b/w and color prints look excellent. It's fast, easy to set up and no messy ink. Tim
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Lawn mower suggestions? by Socketman @ 04/11/14 07:39 PM

Its powered by a briggs and scrap iron, that's all the respect it deserves . Same way I leave it every year and it always starts right up.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Understanding Tech Specs on A/V Equipment by AlaskanAVGuy @ 04/11/14 07:17 PM

I see so I should shut up because you don't like to discuss A/V Fundamentals and I started this Thread for this very purpose. Once again you troll & bully your way around this thread and have yet to add anything meaningful to the conversation. I
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Lawn mower suggestions? by Strider53 @ 04/11/14 07:05 PM

Nice! That's got to be one of those 4 wheel drive models that does double duty, removes grass and snow. /Jeff
Page 14 of 18 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.