Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-866-244-8796 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Our Newest Flagship Model: The M100

Why We Make Our Own Drivers

Wall'O'Fame
"Serenity Cinema", now with 40% extra Serenity!
Updated as requested.
Who's Online
2 registered (Boltron, Ajax), 115 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
12683 Members
11 Forums
22680 Topics
400419 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17695
pmbuko 16222
SirQuack 13311
CV 11056
MarkSJohnson 10670
Meanwhile On Facebook

8| Don't miss Andrew Welker's post on our message boards about the new subwoofer...

󾓲 The April Newsletter is out! Did you get your copy? http://www.axiomaudio.co...

Double-take! :O How well do you know our line? First one to spot the surprise...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Lawn mower suggestions? by Socketman @ 04/11/14 07:39 PM

Its powered by a briggs and scrap iron, that's all the respect it deserves . Same way I leave it every year and it always starts right up.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Understanding Tech Specs on A/V Equipment by AlaskanAVGuy @ 04/11/14 07:17 PM

I see so I should shut up because you don't like to discuss A/V Fundamentals and I started this Thread for this very purpose. Once again you troll & bully your way around this thread and have yet to add anything meaningful to the conversation. I
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Lawn mower suggestions? by Strider53 @ 04/11/14 07:05 PM

Nice! That's got to be one of those 4 wheel drive models that does double duty, removes grass and snow. /Jeff
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Lawn mower suggestions? by BlueJays1 @ 04/11/14 07:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Strider53So here we are a year later and it's my turn to purchase a new mower. My last mower finally quit on me after 23 years of service (it was a Toro). Does any one know what the CR recommendations are for this years models?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Lawn mower suggestions? by Socketman @ 04/11/14 06:56 PM

You need one these universal type of mowers.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Understanding Tech Specs on A/V Equipment by pmbuko @ 04/11/14 06:54 PM

This is not a sport. Just because we're on your court doesn't mean you need to practice your pick-and-roll on us. You didn't start this forum. You started a thread on this forum. The forum is a collection threads, topics, and individuals. We, the ind
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: SUB Upgrades or Changes by Ian @ 04/11/14 06:51 PM

Hi Troyd, There will be a lot of work for us to do getting these details changed over to reflect the new subs. We really appreciate anything like this that anyone finds being brought to our attention as it is easy to miss. Thanks,
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by AlaskanAVGuy @ 04/11/14 06:34 PM

Well you put me in my place....do you feel better now? Showing your true colors. take care lol
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: SUB Upgrades or Changes by exlabdriver @ 04/11/14 06:16 PM

Axiom is not a big multi-national corporation with unlimited manpower. There have been so many new products (V4s) launched in the recent past that it is best to be patient as the website will catch up... TAM
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Lawn mower suggestions? by tomtuttle @ 04/11/14 06:13 PM

Good heavens. You're considering smiting Karma by buying something other than another Toro? You live dangerously. Nice thread revival Like I said in the dishwasher thread (!), we got a Honda a few years ago, and it's really been great so far. G
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Lawn mower suggestions? by Strider53 @ 04/11/14 06:10 PM

So here we are a year later and it's my turn to purchase a new mower. My last mower finally quit on me after 23 years of service (it was a Toro). Does any one know what the CR recommendations are for this years models? thanks, Jeff
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Understanding Tech Specs on A/V Equipment by AlaskanAVGuy @ 04/11/14 06:08 PM

Can you link me to posts where you have already talked about this subject and explained it? As I have stated at the beginning of this Forum that I started. I'm here to discuss Tech Specs on A/V Equipment for newbs and veterans alike. Because talking
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by Socketman @ 04/11/14 06:07 PM

The sun comes up , not always out. In case your too ignorant to understand, if its cloudy then its is not a sunny day even though we all know the sun is behind the clouds. And 90 degree weather a couple days a year is hardly noteworthy. Your condes
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Understanding Tech Specs on A/V Equipment by Serenity_Now @ 04/11/14 06:01 PM

Why cant you act as an equal?
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Understanding Tech Specs on A/V Equipment by Serenity_Now @ 04/11/14 05:58 PM

I guess the point I would make is anyone can do what you are doing. Any newcomer to the hobby can find out the very basics that you are presenting with google. Experience is worth something, whatever it is. What experience do you bring to the tabl
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Understanding Tech Specs on A/V Equipment by AlaskanAVGuy @ 04/11/14 05:55 PM

Great post you sure work hard to find fault where their is none as already explained above....this has already been discussed. Next
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Understanding Tech Specs on A/V Equipment by pmbuko @ 04/11/14 05:54 PM

Originally Posted By: AlaskanAVGuyAs I have already stated above you must have missed what I was referring to. Which is Exponential Growth of Power, as it takes TWICE as much POWER to have +3dB gain. Use reading comprehension to try and understand
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Understanding Tech Specs on A/V Equipment by AlaskanAVGuy @ 04/11/14 05:52 PM

It was JB on post #402848 who started calling me teacher so I gladly accepted the title which he gave to me. Funny is it not....uh oh should I have said isn't? Anymore distractions that you have for us??? Or are you just trying to bully this foru
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Understanding Tech Specs on A/V Equipment by Serenity_Now @ 04/11/14 05:42 PM

I want to know what your teaching background is? Your sig.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Expert's Corner by AlaskanAVGuy @ 04/11/14 05:40 PM

Originally Posted By: SocketmanI think you may be confusing daylight hours with actual sunny days. I live in the Yukon and trust me we get plenty of daylight but not so much sun and not all that warm even when its sunny. Well our sun comes out duri
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Understanding Tech Specs on A/V Equipment by pmbuko @ 04/11/14 05:39 PM

Originally Posted By: tomtuttleYou don't need credentials. You need to be pleasant. Also, it would be nice if you learned the difference between your -- as in "Your speakers are very accurate." -- and you're -- as in "I don't believ
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: SUB Upgrades or Changes by troyd @ 04/11/14 05:35 PM

have the specs page been updated ? if not when ? it says All Axiom Subwoofers feature: •High-Powered Amplifier •Dynamic Power Supply •Silent Porting ahhh I know ports are now on the bottom
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Understanding Tech Specs on A/V Equipment by AlaskanAVGuy @ 04/11/14 05:34 PM

I see that my information must be correct then because you have switched from trying to misrepresent the info to insulting myself. Let he without sin cast the first stone. However i'm here to discuss the Topic at hand your welcome to join in.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: SUB Upgrades or Changes by troyd @ 04/11/14 05:32 PM

ANDREW !!!! and .......... What's going on ??? I know, the president of Axiom will make an announcement soon ( but when what are all the changes, I am sure that that EP500 has some other things done ....because you just don't seal off a port with
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Understanding Tech Specs on A/V Equipment by Serenity_Now @ 04/11/14 05:30 PM

So none?
Page 15 of 18 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.