AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
HG Rosewoods Part 3
Who's Online
1 registered (wschwartz), 49 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13312 Members
11 Forums
22853 Topics
403799 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17754
pmbuko 16268
SirQuack 13324
CV 11170
MarkSJohnson 10856
Meanwhile On Facebook

Hurry - sale ends Sunday!

Get a Gift Card Worth 20% of Your Purchase! Save hundreds!

Got your new In-Ceiling speakers yet? #atmosready http://axiomaudio.com/m3-in-c...

(y) Can't wait for the next evolution of surround sound to go mainstream!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: M3s or M40s ? Back on the wheel of reincarnati by bridgman @ Today at 02:11 AM

Originally Posted By: bridgmanI picked up a Pioneer 578 just like I threatened, installed it in the basement (HT) moved the Sony DVD player upstairs, and moved the megachanger downstairs. Ran across this post... and now I'm trying to figure out what
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: EP 500 V2 not working by evaredy @ Yesterday at 10:53 PM

Thanks for the reply. I have tried a few things, including leaving it disconnected for quite some time. I have sent Brent an email and am waiting for a reply. I was sorta hoping someone may have some other ideas, but I feel I may need a new sub or
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 BBC Proms by JohnK @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

Prom Concert 56 featured in the first half a fine performance by the London Philharmonic of the very popular and colorful music Holst composed for The Planets. Available on the iPlayer here . Also on that page is a very brief(about 4 minutes)commen
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Video! Designing the M100 by JohnK @ Yesterday at 09:55 PM

John, yes using port plugs does have an effect on the enclosure tuning besides reducing the port output. The charts you included show the response expected from a vented enclosure in the top curve(i.e., a sharp drop off at 24dB/octave below the 3dB d
Home Theater
Jump to new posts TV Wall Mount question by mpethe @ Yesterday at 06:51 PM

I just moved into a home where the previous owners left a mount plate on the wall above the fire place. They took the rest of the mount kit with them when they moved out. My question is, do I have to remove that mount plate and install a new one if
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: New Camera by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ Yesterday at 04:40 PM

Originally Posted By: MurphI've seen him drive. Forget clamps, it should have come with roll bars! I just bought the new Samsung Galaxy Tab S to control my camera via the Sony Playmemories app. I can zoom in/out, activate the shutter and look a
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Stupid Room Tricks by bridgman @ Yesterday at 04:05 PM

Nickbuol gave me some good advice about fabrics on the first page of this thread : Quote:... you can use a basic solid muslin fabric (a bit too "industrial" for me), or really any fabric that you can literally blow through... Try putting t
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: EP500 V4 - amp is making a "click-click" noise by michael_d @ Yesterday at 12:13 PM

A second amp showed up last week. That was a surprise. I'm really digging these new subs. I guess I'm just a "sealed sub" kind of guy. I will have to admit that one seamed to be a bit lacking, but with two firing in my room, LFE is killer
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by michael_d @ Yesterday at 12:08 PM

Originally Posted By: SirQuackWow, what happened to my thread, over 8,000 replies and 34+ million views. I'm so proud of myself for thinking of this idea. Ya but now what are you going to do to top it??? For those who like harder Alternative mus
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts External Hard Drive Rec's by michael_d @ Yesterday at 11:55 AM

It looks as if my trusty, old faithful Seagate Free Agent hard drive has died. That thing has been completely issue free. Always worked, never any sort of problem whatsoever. I think I've had it for about five years. Now my PC doesn't even recognize
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by michael_d @ Yesterday at 11:46 AM

Originally Posted By: AdrianWanderlust...Paul Rudd...Jennifer Anniston...supposed to be funny...wasn't...one of the worst movies I've ever seen...EVER!!...that includes ALL movies by Steven Seagal. Wow, that's pretty bad. I met Seagal and his lovel
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts It was like that when I found it, I swear by brwsaw @ Yesterday at 12:43 AM

The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Now or Never by fredk @ 08/30/14 12:06 PM

Too funny Murph. I'll have a jug of that maple syrup rum you've been drinking. Originally Posted By: bridgman... 31% in the latest poll. Much more fun than "reality TV". For those of us outside of Toronto, yes.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Designing The Axiom Airplay Speaker by brwsaw @ 08/29/14 07:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Amie Here's your chance to help us design the perfect speaker! We think there is a need on the market today for a pair of audiophile-quality Airplay-enabled speakers, for people who like both great sound and easy-to-use product
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Need advise on how/where to sell speakers by brwsaw @ 08/29/14 07:08 PM

Originally Posted By: ereedHaven't heard from Pablo in a while. Sent him a PM to purchase his axiom speakers but no respond from him. I wonder if he is still a member on this forum? There was a month between his post and yours, I'd assume he sold
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by brwsaw @ 08/29/14 07:06 PM

Originally Posted By: exlabdriverI continue to read from the 'experts' on some other forums who continue to trash horizontal CC speakers because of supposed comb filtering & lobing problems with these designs. IMO these anomalies are minimal at
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Bryston Middle T today by brwsaw @ 08/29/14 04:24 PM

I couldn't view it from my S4.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Large TV Advice by exlabdriver @ 08/29/14 12:32 PM

This should be of interest to this thread: http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/h...ad-oled-4k.html TAM
Home Theater
That's my dilemma. Stick with the 3007 and put Atmos off a bit or get a new AVR and try sell the repaired 3007.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Birthday, Birthday by Strider53 @ 08/29/14 08:29 AM

Better late than never- Happy Birthday Guys /Jeff
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Ideas for Vinyl Lovers by Murph @ 08/29/14 07:44 AM

We are strictly a leather couple. Unfortunately, the only time this comes into play is when she is kicking me in the ass with her leather boots for something I did or said.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CV's Subterranean Adventure by CV @ 08/29/14 02:26 AM

For those who care, one thing I did find out when looking at LED bulbs is that Cree makes theirs in North Carolina. I'll be buying theirs for whatever accent lighting I end up with.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Axiom LFR110 or Bryston Middle T by dakkon @ 08/28/14 10:13 PM

Hellothere, I've got a pair of LFR's.. Prior to my LFR purchase i was following James Model T thread on audio circle. Since i already had 2 EP-600's i decided that the LFR's would be the best option for me. Also, the price point for the LFR's was ab
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Burger Timmies by fredk @ 08/27/14 11:14 PM

Oh oh. Buffalo crunch. No bacon. That's not a good sign.
The Water Cooler
I called our internet provider today to schedule a repair(resetting and restarting didn't work). I was asked to complete a brief survey at the end of the call and I did. The first question was "was your problem resolved?" Hit 1 for yes 2 fo
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.