Get Free, Friendly, Expert Advice
Call 1-866-244-8796 or email

Designed and Manufactured in Canada Since 1980

AxiomAudio Blog

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Our Newest Flagship Model: The M100

Why We Make Our Own Drivers

Wall'O'Fame
"Serenity Cinema", now with 40% extra Serenity!
Updated as requested.
Who's Online
6 registered (Socketman, nickbuol, SpenceJT2003, SBrown, Murph, MarkSJohnson), 106 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
12780 Members
11 Forums
22691 Topics
400643 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17697
pmbuko 16227
SirQuack 13311
CV 11064
MarkSJohnson 10694
Meanwhile On Facebook

8| Don't miss Andrew Welker's post on our message boards about the new subwoofer...

󾓲 The April Newsletter is out! Did you get your copy? http://www.axiomaudio.co...

Double-take! :O How well do you know our line? First one to spot the surprise...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Help with center channel and my hearing loss by nickbuol @ 1 minute 11 seconds ago

I've been waiting for Sony's patented "beam into your brain" technology to come out. Screw the ethical issues or the idea that you could mind control people... It would be cool. Fully working ears not required... Sony may one day beam
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Best concert dvd's by exlabdriver @ 21 minutes 46 seconds ago

If you like my kind of music, these are all quite good. Noteworthy is the care & quality put into Eric Clapton's recordings - great sound: * Eric Clapton & Steve Winwood - 'Live from Madison Square Garden; * Eric Clapton - Crossroads Guita
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Dishwasher by Murph @ Today at 08:07 AM

I was going to chime and say that I'm on several web boards but this is the only one that I can say that I made real friends on. Mark is absolutely one of them. However, then I realized that the call out for people to respond came from Bob (also on
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by MichaelTrottar @ Today at 02:34 AM

I haven't observed you discuss Regina in several weeks while Mark's 'ahem' "enthusiasm" for Rachael Cost has put him directly in the cause.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Most awesome mimic bird. by fredk @ Today at 12:31 AM

Well, its mostly true. If we feed crack spider to chainsaw bird what do we end up with?
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Official v4 Subwoofer Thread by michael_d @ Yesterday at 08:31 PM

Well of course. ... waiting for some different walnut samples to choose a stain color.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Power Requirements for EP500 V3 by casey01 @ Yesterday at 07:50 PM

Originally Posted By: dakkonI have 2 EP600'S, 5 channels of krell class A power that doubles down to 4ohm @500w, and 2 channels that double down to 2ohm @1200w. All of this is on a single 15A breaker.. The HT has never tripper the breaker. The real
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Enter Password Here: by Ray3 @ Yesterday at 06:42 PM

Originally Posted By: tomtuttleI'm interested in this topic, too. Thinking about paying for LastPass, since I often use my phone and/or iPad in addition to PC. I'm not sure I'm quite geeky enough to use Chris' method. A hearty recommendation for
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Did you see the sweet deals on the M100s refurb by exlabdriver @ Yesterday at 06:38 PM

I believe that Ian is having too much fun playing with his anechoic chamber than to be overly worried about where individual units should be listed, ha! TAM
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Vp160 - Vp180 vs the HP versions by exlabdriver @ Yesterday at 06:34 PM

Ditto here. I have both the M22s & VP160 AVR Xovers at 60 Hz... TAM
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone looking to buy a pair of FMS16s w/balls? by SpenceJT2003 @ Yesterday at 05:37 PM

Sorry - mod please feel free to kill this thread.
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: New In wall M22 with Qs4 by e40 @ Yesterday at 03:29 PM

Bumping this thread just to say, your choice of components just about matches what is on my wishlist. What do you have for a sub?
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mark's Genuwine Birthday by chesseroo @ Yesterday at 03:03 PM

This thread has nothing to do with Mark's wine cellar at all. Genuwine I'm so disappointed.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone move to LED bulbs? by chesseroo @ Yesterday at 02:56 PM

Originally Posted By: pmbukoYou just gave me green balls. Those were not meant for a light socket Peter. Anyway, the new LEDs are in place and lit up quite nicely. I was hoping to get more of cool white light (these ones were 'soft' white 3000K, up
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: The 13 year loyalist by BobKay @ Yesterday at 10:44 AM

[quote=fredk]Bob. Did medic8r fine tune your meds in the last day or two? You're really on a roll. [/quote No. I've been O.D.'ing on all of them for two weeks now! I should have done this years ago. Everything and everyone looks, oh, I don't know,
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: outlet strips by Murph @ Yesterday at 08:18 AM

When we built, we found several options for low-profile raceways supplied from the friendly cabinet shop who did our kitchen. The ones they used could be cut to length and recapped at the ends to fit wherever. We went with the stainless ones for ab
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Axiom Subwoofers: Survey and Next Generation by AudioguyBurl @ 04/21/14 09:38 PM

Originally Posted By: AudioguyBurlAndrew, A few easy questions: 1) Ball park... when will the next generation of subs be available (V4 I'm assuming)? 2) What are the basic improvements? 3)Will there be a trade-in (or upgrade) program for us V3 owne
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Dual Sub Q by brwsaw @ 04/21/14 03:36 PM

Ask Brent for a trade in value. Its pretty new, you might be surprised.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New Forum Rule by BobKay @ 04/21/14 11:00 AM

Jack, Murph is correct. I'm terrible at even noticing emotos, let alone interpreting them.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Dumb question on binding posts by ClubNeon @ 04/21/14 10:04 AM

Yeah, there's really too many variables involved. Not only different lengths, but different gauges. Also when testing how much of an increase in resistance (or impedance) there is from bare wire to terminated wire, the connection point to the test e
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Dual/triple SUb Choice by Murph @ 04/21/14 07:57 AM

I often put a sub 'sandwich' in my fridge. OK, lame. Need coffee.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Birthday, MarkSJohnson! by Murph @ 04/21/14 07:14 AM

WAIT!!!! Don't thank everyone yet! I just got here. Happy Birthday Mark! I hope all that stuff with Bob and the leather cat whip, the copy of your colon that Tom made and Jack's giant Boob's were fun. Although I read this thread kind of quickly
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: National Record Store Day by Murph @ 04/21/14 06:55 AM

I was out our lone remaining music store Saturday. Picked up a couple local bands CDs. I looked through the vinyl for fun but there was nothing I wanted. I was hoping for Matt Anderson's Record Store Day release but there were none left. It is av
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Version 4 by MarkSJohnson @ 04/21/14 06:52 AM

Originally Posted By: fredkHey, wait a minute. Did you just contribute something useful to the forum? Not at all likely. But if it ends up that I did, don't tell anyone!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ 04/21/14 12:07 AM

Its a great touch to have lighting on a remote. When lighting commands are integrated with gear commands it is really a wowing affect. A cheap way to make an install feel professional. The units mentioned in this thread can be retrofitted to any e
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.