AxiomAudio Blog

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
3 registered (Boomzilla, bridgman, Bdz), 62 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13315 Members
11 Forums
22870 Topics
404122 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17766
pmbuko 16273
SirQuack 13331
CV 11187
MarkSJohnson 10873
Meanwhile On Facebook

󾓶 Andrew has spoken! Big update on the AxiomPlay Wireless Platform on the Axiom...

A New Look For Our Amps and Pre-amps? Adding yet another level of customization...

Hurry - sale ends Sunday!

Get a Gift Card Worth 20% of Your Purchase! Save hundreds!

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by rprice54 @ Today at 08:00 AM

Mine shipped last Monday. Still stuck in customs...
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: This day in history - September 16th... by MarkSJohnson @ Today at 07:57 AM

Seriously, Nick, congratulations! Your posts ARE amazing while mine have become useless! You and I came along here at virtually the same time I remember!
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Designing The Axiom Airplay Speaker by cohesion @ Today at 07:19 AM

Whole home audio, too! Very cool! Need any beta testers? I have an existing wired and wifi network in my house with a file and multimedia server, laptops, tablets, and both Android and iPhone/iPad devices in my house. Not to mention two sets (so far
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mission (not so) Impossible: Be louder than the... by MarkSJohnson @ Today at 06:53 AM

I've had these bookmarked on Amazon just because the reviews seemed so good. I never actually checked into them, but this is the sort of thing I wish Axiom had available!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CV's Subterranean Adventure by CV @ Today at 04:48 AM

Oh, and here's one more, since I've replaced some of the ceiling tiles above the theater area. I only bought one set of 20 because I didn't know how they would look, but I'm happy enough with them that I'll get some more and expand the coverage. They
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Restore or replace ...advice pls... by Bdz @ Today at 04:40 AM

I got a pair of vintage AXIOM 5 (AX5) serial 2167R ....my neighbor trashed it when time that my son is asking me to find a great powerful subwoofer to be install in his car. When i open I saw the cone was damaged....is it worth to spend for the repai
The Water Cooler
I am seriously liking the real sugar Pepsis right now. Vanilla and Cherry are my favorites. I have been drinking a LOT more water, but when I do have a "pop," these are what I prefer.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: A New Look For Our Amps and Pre-amps by Stilljoe @ Yesterday at 06:52 PM

Originally Posted By: pmbukoDid somebody request a photoshop? Here's what I think you're talking about: That's just what I was thinking of. Thanks! But now that I've seen it, I'm not convinced. this may be one of those ideas that sounded really g
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Sorry, Ian by BobKay @ Yesterday at 05:54 PM

OMG, here you are again, solo. Ya know, Ian, I'm starting to think you're having an affair with one of those 51 Guests, or worse, one of those Spiders!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: New Camera by pmbuko @ Yesterday at 04:46 PM

Hey, look! Isn't that the Google StreetView chair?
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 04:33 PM

Originally Posted By: chesserooOriginally Posted By: nickbuol DD5.1 is compressed much like an .mp3 is compressed. Indeed Nick you have described a technical difference between the formats but i was questioning more the subjective term "high
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? by chesseroo @ Yesterday at 02:36 PM

Originally Posted By: MurphShould have used your inside voice, maybe. snicker. I couldn't resist but yes, you are right, i did actually scream that once myself so technically there were 3 occasions that night which Jim Cuddy heard people wanting hi
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: 4K Blu-ray by chesseroo @ Yesterday at 11:50 AM

I still need to get a laptop to use the damn thing or i'll have to drag my desktop system all the way over to the media room. 24" screen and all.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CatBrat by Murph @ Yesterday at 07:42 AM

Wow. Impressive, but you are not a Jedi yet! Actually, that's a Jedi Master setup. I just like saying that.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts new denon amp by JBG @ 09/14/14 03:45 PM

Denon new next thing.. i'm super tempted along with 2 sets of the axiom ceiling speakers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmLvj1o4KxU
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Stupid Room Tricks by bridgman @ 09/14/14 01:51 PM

Apart from the obvious conclusion that room and placement can make a huge difference in your listening enjoyment, I'm starting to believe that interaction with the room (ignoring how good the room is) explains another mystery that's always bothered m
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: wine thread by chesseroo @ 09/13/14 10:33 PM

Originally Posted By: BobKay You make it sound as though it was ordered on Amazon. Boy, since you guys up there will kill and eat anything with fur, what a nightmare for a sommalier. Actually this is what the sommeliers live for...a challenge!
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Actual measurements of a VP180 by SirQuack @ 09/13/14 09:04 AM

I agree, my 180 is amazing upgrade from my old 150, which I think I moved upstairs
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Making the most of what life throws at you by Serenity_Now @ 09/13/14 07:23 AM

Lunch may not work for me. After work is better if you can swing it. P.m. Me later.
Home Theater
The Dolby guys (and gals) plus at least 2 of the other speaker demo companies were all using relatively small speakers for their overhead speakers. Now granted, the SteinwayLyndorf demo used some advanced bass management, or so they said, so that th
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So NOW I'm a real Axiom owner... by Murph @ 09/12/14 07:58 AM

Thanks for keeping us updated Boom. Interesting stuff. Curious. Is it fair to say the M80s are "bass shy". They were certainly not designed to compete with a subwoofer for deep LFE frequencies. Depends what previous models you are compa
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by medic8r @ 09/11/14 11:04 AM

Saw American Hustle and Inside Llewyn Davis in the last week. Enjoyed both, but I must say that sometimes after watching a Coen brothers movie I have to head to the Internet for analysis so I can more fully appreciate what I just saw. The folk musi
Cinéma-Maison
Bon matin ! À quelques semaines de l'introduction officielle de la Version 4, les chances sont excellentes que toutes vos enceintes possèdent tous les attributs de la Version 4 sinon, à tout le moins, quelques-unes. Vous avez tout à fait raison; pl
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mr. Bear will be celebrating a birthday.... by medic8r @ 09/11/14 08:41 AM

Happy Birthday! Hope the IMAX/comic book/bear business continues to boom!
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: EP350v2 versus EP350v3 specs by bridgman @ 09/10/14 10:22 PM

Makes sense... between this afternoon and now it's already sold
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.