AxiomAudio Blog

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Wall'O'Fame
Greg's pseudo-HT room
EP175v4 with M3v4
Who's Online
1 registered (wschwartz), 44 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13336 Members
11 Forums
22946 Topics
405851 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17809
pmbuko 16298
SirQuack 13344
CV 11273
MarkSJohnson 10967
Meanwhile On Facebook

Shopping made easy! Need it by the 24th? Upgrade to air shipping for just $20!...

Just two more days! Better tell your gift-givers! http://axiomaudio.com/holida...

So many people took advantage of the weekend sales! Lots of auditioning about t...

Only a few hours left to get a gift card worth up to 25% of your purchase! http:...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Speaker setup by MarkSJohnson @ Today at 04:12 AM

Originally Posted By: brwsaw When it happened I knew. I was sitting there, eyes closed, 100 %in the moment. The soundstage literally extended beyond/outside the boundaries of the room and the musician began to move across the stage towards me (left
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: wine thread by fredk @ Today at 12:03 AM

Picked up a nice bottle of bubbly from Tawse tonight at the LCBO. This will be the Christmas eve bubbly. I like to try something new every year.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Jingle Bells... by fredk @ Yesterday at 10:42 PM

Its cookie time. Up tonight are vanilla gipfeln, or vanilla crescents. Not sure why they are named that when the main flavouring is ground almonds. Yummy none the less.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: A good hotel in Queens. by Lampshade @ Yesterday at 07:06 PM

It took a year but I finally made it to Don Antonio's. The pizza was delicious. I went on a Saturday night and it is kind of a "scene". I dropped Alan's name and they gave me the worst table in the house. My wife kept having to duck every
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What scotch/whiskey/bourbon did you drink last ni? by Lampshade @ Yesterday at 06:53 PM

My Bourbon journey is over. I have settled in on Scotch style whisky. The Yamazaki 12 Year Old. I love it.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: AVS by exlabdriver @ Yesterday at 04:55 PM

Provided some info & assistance to a poster & to provide a counterpoint to Post #2: http://www.avsforum.com/forum/89-speakers/1813506-axiom-audio.html Now at AH with no Axioms mentioned: http://www.avsforum.com/forum/89-speakers/1813506-ax
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CV's Subterranean Adventure by CV @ Yesterday at 02:31 AM

Thanks, Fred. I still need to clean it up and add a few more things, of course, but I'm happy enough with how it's shaping up.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by fredk @ 12/20/14 10:07 PM

They were pretty damned good un-aged as I recall.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Fred's (hopefully) excellent HT adventure by fredk @ 12/20/14 09:42 PM

It is be a Sherwin Williams grey Apparently its a very neutral grey. Right now I'm sanding away with some 100 grit paper. Man, this wall is rough. Even with the 100 grit, I'm still going to do a light fill with mud to fill in the craters. Did I ca
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Greg's pseudo-HT room by Serenity_Now @ 12/20/14 08:22 PM

Seating looks super comfy. Nap time for the bear.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Stupid Room Tricks by Serenity_Now @ 12/20/14 08:14 PM

Dust bunnies in corners are natures bass traps.... For mice HT.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Wanting to listen to V4 of M22 speaker by Jc @ 12/20/14 04:18 PM

Done !
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Songs covered in different styles by nickbuol @ 12/20/14 03:38 PM

Woah, when did this topic (of all topics) get stickied?
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: What will I gain with these upgrades by GregM @ 12/20/14 10:34 AM

Originally Posted By: chesserooOriginally Posted By: fredkYou sure you're a bachelor? That room is suspiciously well decorated. Not nearly enough nicknacks to be anything but a bachelor pad IMO. That rooms actually looks easy to vacuum and dust!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Before Mark Outs Me by fredk @ 12/19/14 11:45 PM

Originally Posted By: ClubNeonOriginally Posted By: CVSorry to hear about your square rooms, but otherwise that's exciting. I'm sure you'll figure out ways to make it work. It simplely provides more initiative to finish the other non-square rooms to
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Other Shipiping options besides FedEx by chesseroo @ 12/19/14 11:44 PM

Originally Posted By: fredkCanada post gives much better service than UPS. I'm in an apartment, so its not like things are exposed to the elements or there for the whole world to see, but Canada post does not leave stuff at my door. I avoid UPS lik
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Your "Perfect Moment" song by Serenity_Now @ 12/19/14 10:35 PM

Thank you bridgman. Never heard of Laurie Anderson before. Loved it. Strange in the best way.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Help choosing good floorstanding speaker. by brwsaw @ 12/19/14 09:34 PM

Crazy fast
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Pioneer receiver manual 7.1 setup WTF?!?! by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ 12/19/14 06:03 PM

LOL. Nah. You know me. I just say it without giving two fuggs what anyone thinks . I edited because I ended up finding the answer to my question.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Are you Kitten me? by CatBrat @ 12/19/14 12:38 PM

E A T I N G D R I N K I N G
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: And Yet Another pair of speakers! by tomtuttle @ 12/18/14 05:23 PM

Yes - what Charles said!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: beer thread by CatBrat @ 12/18/14 11:52 AM

Originally Posted By: EnoOriginally Posted By: CatBratOriginally Posted By: oakvillemattI am sure that scotch is gluten free. Tastes far better than gluten free beer. Sorry, but was never a fan. Don't like hard liquor. Taste's yucky. I've tried a
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: EP175v4 with M3v4 by Serenity_Now @ 12/18/14 11:40 AM

Lol. You own the wall of fame. But for how long.....
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: Jungle's HT by Jungle @ 12/17/14 07:43 PM

Received the new sub, arrived with some scratches but Brent from Axiom is taking care of it. It needs time to break in but it blows away my JBL NL150 out of the box. Much deeper, tighter, tuneful bass. The 220 watt amp is very well built. In fact
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: boxing day at axiom. by exlabdriver @ 12/15/14 12:15 PM

Storm: Over the past 3 years, I've had excellent results in purchasing from 'B Stock' (you would be very hard pressed to find any flaws), the 'Refurb Store' & 'Factory Outlet'. Everything works & looks just fine... TAM

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.