AxiomAudio Blog

Blind Listening Tests

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
3 registered (wschwartz, Ken.C, Serenity_Now), 52 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13329 Members
11 Forums
22920 Topics
405205 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17789
pmbuko 16289
SirQuack 13340
CV 11236
MarkSJohnson 10941
Meanwhile On Facebook

Did you get your "Golden Email"? The great gift certificate email giveaway star...

Here's a helpful article for everyone looking at putting a new stereo or home th...

Interesting article about who's getting the money from streaming radio services...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Deals thread by onn @ 6 minutes 46 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: exlabdriverMrs Claus just authorized me to Trade Up my standard black finish M22v3s to High Gloss Rosewood V4s to go with my EP-800s. Axiom's generous Trade Up program makes it worthwhile. Now, how to spend my $250 Gift Certif
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Maybe I should start a v4.0 build thread somewhere by Serenity_Now @ 16 minutes 40 seconds ago

Isn't Grimani great? Very personable. His other vids are well worth a look too on geeks. I'm now just starting to realise just how new and soft all the ATMOS specs for positioning are. Man, I'd love to do front wides. I just can't rationalise pu
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New LFR1100 woofer by SuzanneWGibso @ Today at 01:39 AM

The SWR-M100 is designed to work in virtually any type of enclosure. It can work in a sealed or vented enclosure, or infinite baffle for the widest application.This is 10". In addition to this , I want to know about a new model that constitutes much
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: What will I gain with these upgrades by JohnK @ Yesterday at 11:32 PM

Fred, I'd agree that those owners who didn't receive the email should check directly with Axiom if they're interested in taking advantage of the offer. One point that indicates that this wasn't intended to be narrowly limited is that the email states
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Upgrade from vp100 on-wall to vp150 on-wall by newf @ Yesterday at 07:49 PM

we were talking on wall models .
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Fred's (hopefully) excellent HT adventure by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 05:46 PM

Oh man. You have the power! Just wait!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Bless me Father for I have sinned.... by tomtuttle @ Yesterday at 03:37 PM

New Stuff is fun! Good for you, Mark. This thread is exactly the sort of thing that makes this such a great place. Except, it makes me miss Bob.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ Yesterday at 12:09 PM

I might try to add blocking between the joists and run the test again. If still bad I'll add plywood to the underside and omit the resilient channel for that small section. 1/2" drywall would work and would be invisible after completion. Grea
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Rick's Birthday by Wid @ 11/24/14 06:14 PM

Thanks again fellas.
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Axiom subwoofer in active monitor setup by Serenity_Now @ 11/24/14 03:15 PM

Did axiom design a new amp plate yet with a better input scheme yet? The pics of the new EP500 are a mix of new and old. I can't tell.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Tablet/laptop/3 in 1 thingies..... by Murph @ 11/24/14 03:15 PM

I'm trapped on a super boring call so I'm spending way too much thought time on this, but hopefully it's useful. Once you get yourself a new device, you should try loading Linux on the old PC. Even with just a Celeron CPU, there are versions of Lin
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: M60 v3 vs. V4 by newf @ 11/24/14 01:27 PM

I had no idea you retired Alan. I hope you are enjoying it.
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Ordered 60HP sould I have gone with 80's? by fredk @ 11/24/14 01:23 PM

You'll be very happy with your purchase.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Stevie #TBT by BBIBH @ 11/24/14 06:49 AM

I saw Stevie open for Joe Cocker in Hamilton Ontario about 2 weeks before he died. He was amazing, as was Joe.
Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: HG Rosewoods Part 3 by CV @ 11/23/14 01:21 PM

Niiiiiiiiiice.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: This guy can drive..... by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ 11/22/14 10:31 PM

What an excellent job by the LAPD. Ken Block needs to make one of these videos a day. It'll drastically reduce the number of shootings of unarmed black men. Originally Posted By: nickbuolI wonder how much they had to pay the LAPD and the city for
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Are you Kitten me? by St_PatGuy @ 11/21/14 07:37 PM

The cat, "Physics? Pfffft."
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: What funny thing are you appreciating tonight? by MarkSJohnson @ 11/21/14 07:35 PM

Hey, Buddy is well behaved!
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Barn owel hunting in slow motion by St_PatGuy @ 11/21/14 07:35 PM

Originally Posted By: fredk With a bonus ending What, Darth Vader was her father???? Really, quite a majestic animal. Stunning how still she keeps her head nearing the target.
Home Theater
Too bad you're not done now. I hear Mark's in the dog house and he does take good pics.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Designing The Axiom Airplay Speaker by Murph @ 11/20/14 02:58 PM

I'd love to use that coupon thingie on this for Christmas! Hint hint, nudge nudge...
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: In the News by pmbuko @ 11/19/14 11:20 PM

pressed meat
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by rprice54 @ 11/19/14 08:42 PM

I finally got a chance to test these. For stereo sound, obviously, they aren't s great choice for 2.0 listening. As a non- ported speaker, with a much smaller cabinet than the full blown M3 they are a bit thin sounding. They would be great in a 2.1 s
What's New At Axiom
Originally Posted By: chesserooMy ageing 70s Kenwood receiver is starting to have issues and i may be in the market for a different power source for my home office. Have you tried tipping it on its side and giving it a few solid raps to try to dislod

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.