AxiomAudio Blog

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Speaker Placement: Unusual Room Layouts and Elevating Speakers

Positioning Floorstanding Speakers

Wall'O'Fame
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
HG Rosewoods Part 3
Who's Online
1 registered (CV), 114 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13295 Members
11 Forums
22826 Topics
403264 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17741
pmbuko 16259
SirQuack 13318
CV 11146
MarkSJohnson 10832
Meanwhile On Facebook

A very fond farewell party last night . . . we miss you Noreen!

Hope everyone's got their summer favourite playlists cued up for the weekend! W...

(y) Love this customer review of the M2s! "the first time listening to my new a...

These LFR1100 speakers in custom Eggshell White are on their way to Taiwan (yes,...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So what are ya listening to tonight? by CV @ 55 minutes 56 seconds ago

Ha ha. Simply bad timing on your part. My brother-in-law just posted that on Facebook. He's a big fan of Attack on Titan.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by brwsaw @ Today at 12:54 AM

I can't wait to hear the difference concentric makes. I wonder what else is in the works.
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Trade-up Made Easier by JohnK @ Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Yes; they're sold in the "Refurb Store" section of the "Deals" found by clicking on it above.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CatBrat by brwsaw @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

I miss my AC. 2 houses,naturally we gotta live in the poorly insulated one without the central air.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Bicycle or Tricycle Advicycle by CV @ Yesterday at 02:34 PM

As always, Murph, thank you! I'll have to scope out the glove situation at some point.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you watching tonight? by CatBrat @ Yesterday at 01:27 PM

Still searching for the movie called Bent, so we can all get that one too.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: XMC-1 by Socketman @ Yesterday at 10:19 AM

The eager EMO's started reserving back in 2008
Technical Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Anoying humm in my LFR1100 by cohesion @ Yesterday at 10:05 AM

Hi Matt, Yes, I'm certainly closer than Dwight but actually a bit further than Wonderland. I'm almost in Richmond Hill -- the wrong side of Maple for you! Anyway, yes, I'd be happy to have you come over and bring your DSP and amp. When would you li
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 BBC Proms by JohnK @ 07/28/14 10:57 PM

In the second part of Prom 15, following the intermission, the BBC Symphony played the gorgeously romantic music that Ravel composed for the ballet Daphnis et Chloe. Available here on the BBC 3 iPlayer.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting Trends? by exlabdriver @ 07/28/14 10:29 PM

I guess that if I ever had to go into a condo or townhouse, I don't think that my close by neighbours would enjoy my twin EP800s as much as I do, ha! TAM
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Jeff's Birthday by Adrian @ 07/28/14 05:41 PM

Happy Birthday, Jeff!!
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Designing The Axiom Airplay Speaker by Murph @ 07/28/14 08:28 AM

Originally Posted By: cohesion something that might not have been a prototype for the new Wireless whatever-it-is One of my favorite Dilbert quotes. "I don't know what that is but that looks like a great one of those." .
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Canada - It's Our Birthday by Murph @ 07/28/14 07:46 AM

PEI is celebrating "2014" or 150 years since the "Charlottetown Conference" where all of Canada's 'Founding Fathers of Confederation', got together, drank a lot of booze and supposedly discussed how to create Canada in between the
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Audioholics Video by chesseroo @ 07/26/14 02:33 PM

I watched through this one about their take on amplifiers all sounding the same, or not. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZUCoK4qyls I love to see a good quantifiable experiment to answer such questions, but the explanation provided here for people t
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: longer run hdmi cables by justinwacker @ 07/26/14 08:14 AM

Might be a little late to this party but as for HDMI runs, I pulled the trigger on a brand I could find no reviews on. FORSPARK, sold on Amazon, at Newegg and eBay. I purchased mine on eBay. 50ft, non directional, no chips, beefy, hi speed hdmi. It
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Noreen Retired Today by DCR @ 07/24/14 06:39 PM

Hi Noreen I just read the news of your retirement & wanted to send my best wishes for you & your family...I just want to personally "Thank You" for all the years I have known you. I 'm really sorry for not keeping in touch like I should have..I app
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: New B-stock Store by MichaelTrottar @ 07/24/14 03:29 AM

I really like my kid, but he'll have to delay until he's wealthy and notorious to get that level of presenter.
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Stupid Room Tricks by brwsaw @ 07/23/14 03:01 PM

The HP's are so subtly different in all the right ways.

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.