AxiomAudio Blog

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
1 registered (Kevin1), 133 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13322 Members
11 Forums
22897 Topics
404609 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17782
pmbuko 16280
SirQuack 13337
CV 11208
MarkSJohnson 10900
Meanwhile On Facebook

󾓶 The first review of the LFR880s is out! "If you are adding or upgrading stere...

So much going on in this month's newsletter - new product announcements, a new v...

Love this comment from Doug T! "The M22 bookshelf speakers sound so clean and a...

󾓶 Andrew has spoken! Big update on the AxiomPlay Wireless Platform on the Axiom...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: Bob's New Trade-UP Promotion by oakvillematt @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

Sorry Bob.. but why would I want to downgrade to M100's when I have a far superior speaker right now? Perhaps you need to STFU and buy some LFR's
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Are you Kitten me? by Ken.C @ Yesterday at 08:32 PM

I die from the cute.
Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: Major headphone research revelation by MarkSJohnson @ Yesterday at 07:05 PM

And the members of the NRC rise to their feet, clapping slowly at first.....
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: So what are you reading tonight? by Strider53 @ Yesterday at 08:36 AM

Alright you critics, don't laugh, at least not too much- Just finished reading "The River King" by Alice Hoffman, (I was bored)saw the movie (liked some of the sound track), the book was better. /Jeff
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: wow ups by SirQuack @ 10/21/14 07:28 PM

crank them babies up
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: My new toy by pmbuko @ 10/21/14 01:12 PM

I think it's too small. It doesn't even touch the ground. Looks really nice, though.
The Water Cooler
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mel's Birthday by Da_Gimp_Pimp @ 10/21/14 09:25 AM

Happy birthday, sir!
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by mapatton @ 10/21/14 08:40 AM

Thank you
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: DIY Bass Shaker by INANE @ 10/20/14 10:56 PM

Once I get motivated again I plan to do this to all of my HT seats.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Mary's birthday by CatBrat @ 10/20/14 06:20 PM

HBM!
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: M80 v4 HP vs M100 v4. by BapchaMan @ 10/18/14 05:20 PM

I did an AB with a late M80v3 (with v4 cross overs) and a new M100. The differences are in low frequencies and high frequencies - but only at seriously loud listening levels. Look at the thread "M100 new purchase). Sincerely, Bapcha
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: M100 v4 NEW purchase. by BapchaMan @ 10/18/14 05:15 PM

Haha! So I bought an M100v4 and forced it to sound like the M80v3 (but with a v4 cross-over per Ian). There is a small difference between the M80's and 100's - and that obviously is in the bottom-end at larger output levels. I think the metal tweete
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Once again..7-8 passenger vehicle recommendations? by exlabdriver @ 10/18/14 04:33 PM

Picked up this morning. More of a big 'Cadillac' type ride as contrasted to the Venza. So much on board electronic stuff that it is mind boggling - even for someone who spent many years in a cockpit. First accomplishment - after wasting a whole af
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: Premium Canadian Whisky? by Adrian @ 10/18/14 12:09 PM

Tried the Lot 40 recently. It (to me) has a spicier flavour than the other ryes I've tried...it's hard to say, for me anyway, which I prefer overall. Sometimes I prefer one taste over another and vice-a-versa on a different day. Haven't tried many on
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by Serenity_Now @ 10/17/14 04:41 PM

Gotcha. Thanks for the update. I'm looking to use them as the atmos component (like you I think) of a 7.2.4 setup. Anxious to see what you think once your room is finished. I'm months away from Drywall the way things are going so no biggie. Than

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.