AxiomAudio Blog

Sneak Peek into Axiom’s Current Research and Development

Axiom’s Newest Speaker: The In-Ceiling M3

Outdoor Speaker Placement

Wall'O'Fame
Experimental Atmos
Greetings fellow Axiom owners...
Who's Online
0 registered (), 41 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Financing
Forum Stats
13317 Members
11 Forums
22876 Topics
404359 Posts

Max Online: 378 @ 02/24/13 04:33 PM
Top Posters
Ken.C 17775
pmbuko 16273
SirQuack 13333
CV 11200
MarkSJohnson 10886
Meanwhile On Facebook

So much going on in this month's newsletter - new product announcements, a new v...

Love this comment from Doug T! "The M22 bookshelf speakers sound so clean and a...

󾓶 Andrew has spoken! Big update on the AxiomPlay Wireless Platform on the Axiom...

A New Look For Our Amps and Pre-amps? Adding yet another level of customization...

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Surrounds for Dolby Atmos- QS8's or direct firing? by nickbuol @ Yesterday at 07:04 PM

I would still say "plan now" but don't pull the trigger on the speakers yet, and if you can hold off on getting a receiver for another year, do it.
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: M3 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers by Serenity_Now @ 09/29/14 05:07 PM

Just to note, the frequency response on the low end will change significantly once they are ceiling mounted. The "plastic" tone could have been caused by vibration- again remedied by mounting. Its hard to do an apples to apples comparison
The Water Cooler
It's AWD. It's got a bit under 40K. How about a paper maché chauffeur hat?
Home Theater
Jump to new posts Re: Lets plan a theater space by Serenity_Now @ 09/28/14 10:54 AM

Originally Posted By: Serenity_NowOk, so three beam options exist to remove the post. 1. Bolt C channel steel along both sides of the existing beam. Pros- easiest option, cheapest at under 500$ Done in few hours. Cons- beam still keeps its curren
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: The Official Shoutbox Thread by Serenity_Now @ 09/28/14 08:32 AM

Stereo
Jump to new posts Re: So who did ya see in concert last night? by BobKay @ 09/27/14 04:02 PM

I dunno, but sometimes, Sean, the things you say repulse me. I know that YOU know that my statement was, in no way, made to inhibit you from continuing.
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CV's Subterranean Adventure by brwsaw @ 09/27/14 01:53 PM

Just like food the best is always...free. We just lucked out, were given a like new love seat and sofa which went into our living room. This was perfect timing as the love seat (screen room) and recliners (previously in the LR)are no longer commercia
Hearing Things
Jump to new posts Re: Stupid Room Tricks by bridgman @ 09/26/14 06:39 PM

Ahh, when you said "with its back to the open space" I was thinking "my back" not "the back of the speakers". Nope, haven't tried that but will think about it, thanks !! First problem would be finding a way to get into
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: CatBrat by brwsaw @ 09/25/14 05:56 PM

I want one
Advice from Axiom Owners
Jump to new posts Re: No sub and not sure I need one advice. by JohnK @ 09/24/14 09:39 PM

Sure, Allan; as others have pointed out, you're in control of the volume at which a sub is playing. The idea really should be that you don't notice the sub as a separate sound source, rather it's as if the speakers were putting out more bass on their
The Water Cooler
Jump to new posts Re: This day in history - September 16th... by BobKay @ 09/24/14 04:43 PM

"I give up."--- Kyle Brozlofsky
What's New At Axiom
Jump to new posts Re: Designing The Axiom Airplay Speaker by jmone @ 09/24/14 06:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Andrew The first version of AxiomPlay will not allow synchronisation, but the plan is to make that possible in a future release. Bummer, that is the part that is missing from all other DLNA devices on the market to date (well

Home  |  Corporate Info  |  Products  |  Message Board  |  FAQs  |  Warranty  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Statement   |  Contact Us

©2014 Colquhoun Audio Laboratories Limited
All Rights Reserved.