I could not wait anymore: I was at BB today and I saw one Harmony 880 and I purchased it. They were not available for less at online stores yet, and I had no choice but to pay the full price from Best Buy (and taxes), I know I am crazy to through $250 for a remote. My fiance will not talk to me today and maybe tomorrow....

First impressions: quite easy setup, everything is online, I just entered brand and model of my components and chose activities such: Watch TV, Watch DVD, Watch DVD/SACD, Play CD. I thought that was it, but I was wrong... the remote did not seem to control the inputs in my Samsung DLP very well (would go to the wrong input). I called Logitech: no waiting at all, and the lady at the other line was so nice and patient, guiding me step by step. Great costumer service!! It seemed like I made a small mistake (component1 instead of component2 input) that messed up everything. Now everything works fine. Let me explain a little:

Activity: Watch TV: Press Activity - Watch TV...... The tv is on and at component1 to watch satellite tv.

Activity: Watch DVD/SACD: Press Activity - watch SACD/DVD in the remote....... automatically TV input switches to Video1, Rotel preamp and amp turn on, Rotel preamp inputs switches to AUX, my SACD/DVD player turns on and play is pressed.

Activity: Play CD, I press ACtivity - Play CD in my Harmony remote: The TV turns off, Rotel preamp input switches to CD and Rotel CD player presses Play..

Next Activity is "play DVD" for my HTIB... basically the same as above with the TV input switching automatically to S-video where my HTIB is plugged.

By the way, it looks awesome too!!! Now what do I do with my other remotes?!!

Axiom M60s, QS4s, VP100 Onkyo TX-SR804 Oppo 970HD Rotel RB-1080/RCD-1072 REL Q150E sub, PS 3