Yes Oz, I actually liked the Paradigm 100s, they were good. Comparing them to Axioms they had a "bigger" bass, not necessary better. I like the "refrained' and tigh bass of Axioms. Also, I had the impression they had a better soundstage, but again, this was at dealers' room, and I know they have all the acoustics treatment and so on. I almost bought them (able to get them down to $2100) but I decided to wait. I promised myself that I'd buy something close to their sound (Axioms ARE close in sound with them) and cheaper, and here I found: AXIOMS!!

As for sibilance, I don't think it is only on the recordings. As I said, and after talking to people who know much more on audio than me, my room has bad acoustics. A simple test somebody tought me: clap your hands, does the sound hurt your ear? here you go... (I know sounds dummy but a simple test it is). Besides, before I got my Axioms I had a pair of JBL Northridge E60s floorstanders with my Rotel Stereo receiver that I don't have any more, and never had a problem with sibilance. I am not saying the JBL are great, and of course there is a reason I sold them, but... Anybody can explain this?!

Axiom M60s, QS4s, VP100 Onkyo TX-SR804 Oppo 970HD Rotel RB-1080/RCD-1072 REL Q150E sub, PS 3