that will be one amazing line up in Pittsburg, can you say biggest single season turnaround in NHL history? Sidney-Mario-Recchi on first line, then Malkin-Morozov on line 2 and they are talking about a big free-agent signing - maybe Palffy or Kovalev. All they need is a couple of solid D-men to help out Fleury and they will be a contender in 06. Very interesting.

Sounds like that lottery was huge news for Pittsburg too, apparently there ticket office was absolutely flooded with calls the next day (though they wouldn't discuss actual sales numbers) and have sold season tickets to people in 10 different states!

Zarak, i must agree with you on Philly's plays this past weekend, though I'm a little surprised they didn't even attempt to trade for a draft pick of some sort. Not sure who would want them at those salary levels, but you never know. I've always thought Amonte was grossly over-rated. LeClair has always been a great player - was a huge part of Montreal's win in 93, but he has certainly slowed down in the past 3-4 years. Effective still, but definitely not what he was.

All I can say is this is going to be the greatest off season ever!

"Chickens don't clap."