I'm not sure if this will help or not but I have had most of the speakers you have listed from the Axiom M80's to the Paradigm Reference 100's and I honestly think it comes down to what you prefer. All of these speakers to me at least are vastly different in terms of what they do, and how they do it. I have never owned the Rockets but actually have a pair of MK550's coming. After doing a lot of research and talking to current and past owners of the 750's, the sound they produce would not be to my liking so I went with the 550's. I'm fairly sure that they won't sound anything at all like the Axiom M80's for example of the Paradigm Reference 100's.

With that being said they are all good lines that excel in different areas. If you can, try and hear them all. Some here will disagree with this but if you like bass and again this is only between the M80's and the 100's, get the 100's. Hands down to this day it pushed the most bass of any free standing non powered tower I have owned. The M80's have great bass also, but the Paradigms are at a different level.......but if you prefer accurate more forward sound, the M80's are the way to go as to me at least, they are far more forward then the Paradigms.

At the end of the day it comes down to what type of sound you prefer. Each of the speakers you have listed will bring it's own strengths to the table. I ended up getting rid of the 100's and the M80's and I'm looking for something that falls somewhere in the middle of those two. Monitor Audio is as close as I have come to date.......but the Rockets are just so purity, I had to try em!