Hi Jrh;

I have M60s and I am very happy with them. I always wonder if I should have chosen M80s instead, and would probably have gotten them if I had to do this over. Get M80s!! No remorse later, and bigger does not hurt, as long as they are told to sound the same.

I have listened to both the speakers you mentioned. I found B&W 6xx series too much laid back for the music I listen to (different story with their 703s). Studios 100 are great, but twice as more expensive than 80s. Axioms really give you the best bang for the buck.

A question for you: As you can see below, I use Rotel gear for a stereo setup. Sooner or later, I will build my HT with Axiom and Rotel. I see that you have RSX-1056, and I know that it will do a great job for HT, but am not sure that its performance for 2 channel would be as good as the one I have now. Have you had the chance to compare the 2 channel performance of RSX-1056 with an outboard amp like RB-1080 vs. RSP-1068/RB-1080 combo?

Axiom M60s, QS4s, VP100 Onkyo TX-SR804 Oppo 970HD Rotel RB-1080/RCD-1072 REL Q150E sub, PS 3