I've got a little problem. It started out with a simply 3 channel system of m3s and a vp100 paired with my HK avr-125 with a small velodyne vx-10. Took advantage of the 30 day trial and traded up to the m22s. Then of course I needed surrounds to complete the system...got some QS-4's four months later. I figured the system was complete, but after reading these forums and hearing so much about HSU subs, I just had to get a VTF-2.

Took a six month break from buying, but then an amazing deal came up on a pair of m80's that just so happened to be the right color. Then another deal on a HK avr-635...then a vp150. I can't stop...seriously. It's becoming a problem lol. Somebody help me.

On the bright side, I'm pretty sure it will be the best home theater at my school :P Luckily I think I'm content at the moment...probably cause I really couldn't afford the vp150.

Just wanted to say that I love the forums and all you guys are great! And the axiom customer service makes me want to move to Canada!

-- my setup -- Axiom: m80ti(2), vp150, vp100, qs4(2), hsu vtf-2 Harman Kardon: avr-630, dvd22