I listen to all music with the subwoofer on, but then the M22 needs some support for bass. I’m still deciding between my crossover choices of 80 Hz and 100 Hz.

Bridgman, have you tried to measure your in room bass response curve on the subwoofer? The reason I ask is my system just sounded wrong when I first installed my dual subwoofers and calibrated them using both the pink noise generator on the Denon 3805 and the Avia disk. It wasn’t until after I used one of these disks with individual frequency band pink noise and my SPL meter that I found my subwoofers had a 20 db room boost between 30-40 Hz. This caused my overall pink noise setting on the subwoofer to set the higher frequency bass way too low. I was able to adjust my problem using a parametric EQ built into the subwoofer, but moving the subwoofers could have been another option. The change made a very big improvement in sound. The experience has sold me on spending some time measuring and correcting in room bass frequency response.