another site is http://www.avsforum.com/. Check out the under $3500 section. I can't say I always agree with the amp/receiver section on avsforum, but the projector/screen section is full of helpful people. The Owner/boss of Carada is also on their frequently and he's a great help as I have had a few discussions with them. Jason Turk of AVS is also a great help for screens. There is a HUGE thread for the 4805 there as well. It's a great projector, and I have had nobody see rainbows yet.

Of course, seeing things for yourself is the only right way to do it.

To me though, there are better screen materials then the carada. Although, the carada has a really nice frame system for a great price. Their Brilliant white was the only material that interested me. But, the High Power Da-Lite, Video Spectra/Pearl from Da-lite, and of course the M2500 were much better imho.

Get samples from the companies for free. Ask for 12" square samples, and try them in your room. You will be amazed at some of the "pricey" stuff looks no better then a plain white wall, while therer are others that look amazing.

I used a white wall while waiting for the m2500. The 4805 actually looked really good on it. But the m2500 is like a 110" plasma....cool.

I'd be willing to bet that if you never told anyone what rainbows were, nobody would ever see them anyways.

2xAA
M80/VP150/VP160/QS8
4xM3/M22OW/M2OW/VP150OW/4xM3IC/4xM3OW
EP500/800/HSU VTF3/SVS PB2k/SB2k/SB-12