Funny story Nick, I'm going garaging this weekend with my wife, can you imagine if by coincedence we happen to go down your street and I offered your wife like $100 each, that would be to funny.

I have a similar story, my folks generally have a garage sell every year in Ankeny, you know where that is . Anyway, my dad and I like to fish a lot, and he had set out a tray of some old, but very expensive lures, most of them for big Canadian fish. Anyway, he had two trays setup for people to pick from, one for $3 each, and the other where $5 bucks a piece. He also had a nice bait caster which was an antique for $20 and a pole $5 that where seperate and not togethor. Well, we took off to get some Kentucky Fried Chicken for lunch. When we got back, he was very pleased to see everything gone. He said, "Oh Boy, Honey I see you sold some of my fishing stuff?" She said "Yes Darrell, and handed him & $13.

He said, "Excuse me, but where is the rest of the money?" You can image the argument that continued, it was not pretty. Anyway, it turned out some guy walked up and said he would take both trays for $8 bucks for everything, not each lure. He also took the reel and attached it to the pole and bought it for $5, we found the $20 sticker crumpled up back on the floor of the garage.

My folks did not speak much for a few days, we just laugh about it now...

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85