ok. well i turned down the trebel..it was set at +2, so that was a problem, i actually have it at -2 now..and it sounds MUCH better. i do notice though...that these speakers are power hungry as hell. my 1015tx DOES have the mcacc on it, and i have run it. i have the receiver set up correctly, after many hours of playing around. the speakers actually sound great, i think i'm a little deaf now...huh? LOL...

turning down the trebel made a huge difference, however, i notice that these speakers really need my receiver set to 0, as in not -5 volume, but 0 as in reference level. then, they sound AMAZING...but i am kinda deaf. i think i need to tone down my 2 paradigm 12" subs...the room is shaking like mad. i am amazed at how much bass these M60Ti's can put out. the whole house is rocking. used to have the subs really turned up cause my infinity 2000.6 towers SUCK for bass...but not these baby's! i guess i'm pretty lucky to pick up a basically brand new pair of these for 580.00 canadian eh? 1/2 price for new speakers. nice deal. anyways. any other tips/suggestions would be appreciated.

now i just need some music suggestions to download to try out so i can really hear these baby's roar! any thoughts? jazz, symphony, techno? any suggestions??? TIA guys. glad to be a part of the Axiom family finally.

Axiom M60Ti Infinity 2000.6 x 4 Infinity RS1 rear Infinity CC200 HSU VTF3 - MKII