As BlueStater correctly stated, the M22s (or any of Axiom's bookshelf speakers) cannot be bi-amped or bi-wired.

First, I think it is important for me to mention that there are two types of bi-amping: passive bi-amping and active bi-amping.

Passive bi-amping refers to running two amplifier channels in parallel without an external crossover. For this, you leave the internal speaker passive crossovers intact. This offers the benefit of increasing total power, but basically nothing that will significantly affect the sound quality. (This is what I do with my M60s. I do this instead of active bi-amping because I do not want to mess with the internal crossovers, and they sound great to my ears just the way they are. I also value having a warranty. )

Active bi-amping refers to using an external electronic crossover before the power amplifiers (but after the pre-amplifier) to separate the signal into a low component and a high component based on the crossover frequencies you select. To do this, however, you must open up your speakers and disable the internal passive crossover network. This will not only improve the power output by simply adding up the total power, but it will increase sound quality for a few reasons.

One reason that active bi-amping improves the audio quality is that an electronic crossover is generally going to be of higher quality than a passive crossover. These will have higher slopes and thus will allow you to more precisely specify which frequencies will go to what drivers.

Another benefit of active bi-amping is that it lowers the audibility of the distortion as a result of clipping. Distortion is most easily heard in the mid to high frequencies. Because treble requires much less power to get the same apparent loudness, you will most likely not even strain the treble amplifier even when the bass amplifier is clipping.

Yet another advantage results from what I just said above. Since clipping is prevented in the midrange and treble speakers, and because tweeters are the most easily damaged by clipping, you are basically ensuring that if they get damaged, it is not due to amplifier clipping.

I hope this was somewhat useful for you.