OK, the first hint that we have a problem here is ... "while I was cutting the grass last night ..." See, this isn't normal. Had a neighbor once with an obvious problem with stimulants, because this guy mounted headlights on his gas powered lawnmower and frequently awakened the neighborhood at 2 AM, headlights blazing, little gas engine screaming, cutting, cutting, cutting the grass. "What are you doing Frank?" "Just cutting the lawn, cuttin the lawn, Okileedokilee, okileedokilee ..."

OK, now to audio matters. Yes, Axiom speakers can change the whole way you deal with sound reproduction. I had a pair of Infinity Composition Overture III towers - about $3000 for the pair, some RS3 side surrounds and an Infinity CC3 center speaker. I thought it was a cool system. On a lark I picked up a Merak MC6H center channel speaker for way under a $100 on an auction site ... it blew away the expensive Infinity. I found out that Merak was made by Axiom, so I picked up a pair of M3Tis. Holy Moly, a pair of little ~$220 Axiom M3s humiliated the Infinity towers. So, I sold the Infinity system, and have been picking up Axioms and Axiom made speakers ever since.

OK, so what does this have to do with mental illness? Well, now when I buy I have to time the shipping hoping no one will see any more audio equipment arriving.

Your system will never be perfect. You will never stop buying stuff to make it better. Practice excuses for family and friends.

You should definitely stop mowing your lawn in the middle of the night.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.