OK……

Those of you who know me, know that there aren't multiple photos below because I'm egotistical…quite the opposite. But… I do have a tendency to go overboard on everything I do!

So, in the spirit of allowing others to laugh at me a bit, here goes. Most of my real childhood photos are at my parents; I mostly have self-portraits done since I was a teen. Not surprisingly, they are often the most fun!

Here's the one I mentioned earlier, probably Circa 1979 :

Now remember, this was in Rhode Island… not Texas. The cowboy hat was an anomaly… I don't think I ever wore it in public. I did, however wear the corduroy suit! The rack of equipment next to me is something I made in shop class. You can't see it in this photo, but I had two toggle switches on a panel that provided a light above the TT and a muffin fan for the amp. Barely visible on the right is my big-ass 12" 3-way speakers on a home-built stand. In hindsight, they probably sounded awful… but probably achieved 115dB on Stranglehold and Toys In The Attic. Yes, that's an Aerosmith poster in the upper left.

Thing is, that photo is not me. This is how I really looked:

Prom… with the Cordoba:

Retouching a portrait for my portfolio at photography school (probably 1984):

Self-promo portrait when I started my photography business after graduation (probably 1987):

Shooting stock footage at the Laconia Bike Week (probably 1997):

Finally, a couple of months ago:

Sorry, no photos with a gaggle of girls… though I did once go clubbing with four models and myself when I was in photography school. No photos though.

Dammit.

Now, who's got the guts to go next?

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::