I need some help with properly wiring a new HT setup in an exisiting, finished, living room. I want to install a new wall-hanging 50" plasma and the Axiom W-series in-wall front r/l and center channel speakers. I understand that you shouldn't run ac power parallel to A/V cables or speaker cables. All of the wires will need to come from the floor/crawlspace area in this setup. For the plasma power I will be running 12ga wire through a metal flex conduit. What would be the best layout for running the power, video, and center channel speaker wire to minimize any possible interference? I'm wondering if the metal flex conduit would act like a Faraday cage and maybe it doesn't matter that the power, video and center channel speaker wire is in the same stud area. Or will I need to route the video and speaker wires through a different stud 'bay' to do this right. The attached picture is a possible layout. Does this look fine?

Also, is there a recommended minimum distance between the edge of the plasma display and the front speakers.

Thanks.
Brian