ok guys. i can hardly believe this was the real problem, but it seems to have been. i had 2 couches in the area in front of my tv...one was kinda blocking my direct line to the speaker, etc.

well, i moved both couches out of the way, just to see what the difference would be for sound. i havebeen listening to music for 2 hours now...and loving every minute of it.

THE VOCALS ARE BACK!!!

it seems that just by moving the couches out of the way, and turnin off the LOUD function, all my lost vocals are back. i was even thinking of selling these M60Ti's, but now i don't think i will. they sound fantastic. i FINALLY know what all you guys have been raving about.

i'd still like a pair of martin logans, and jm lab focals, but i think i'll still keep these axioms now. very very impressive difference just from moving the furniture around. and very weird, i think. but hell, i'm THRILLED. just thought i'd share. sorry so long

oh ya. one other thing. i don't know if you remember me complaining that these speakers didn't seem very loud...well....now that there is no furniture in the way, holy crap are they loud. i was listening before at -5, now i can't bear to turn them up past -10 or so. weird eh???

Last edited by Jinx; 11/20/05 12:59 AM.

Axiom M60Ti Infinity 2000.6 x 4 Infinity RS1 rear Infinity CC200 HSU VTF3 - MKII