Next question, on somewhat related topic. I'm thinking about getting an Ipod Nano 4G. How does the downloading of music to the Ipod work? I know you can pay for songs through Itunes but I have over 150 CD's that I would much rather burn to my computer at a bit rate higher than 128KBPS (more on this later). Can I do this?

My computer only has Windows Media Player for music download/playback. And whenever I make copies of my CD's I select the "highest sound quality settings" and the MP3's still sound like crap. When I use my parents EASY CD CREATOR I notice no degradation in sound quality, even through my Axioms'. Do I need similar software to accomplish good sound quality through an Ipod? I may sound ignorant, but I know little about computers and Ipod's.

I want high sound quality because I may make copies for myself on disc format and I will be getting some Grado 125's for the listening.

I'm also considering an iriver HS-10? It's the 5Gig version that includes an FM tuner. Does the iriver allow different downloading to it so I can capture songs at a good sound quality?

I basically want near CD sound quality from my mini player that is small enough to wear during workouts yet will handle quality listening sessions as well as not break an arm and a leg for price. I understand that using a bit rate higher than 128 consumes more precious space but I must have good sound quality. Any suggestions or explanations would help very much.