Welcome to Axiom Revere...

Below is the audition thread link in the "Hearing Things" section. Ajax is in Cleveland but currently owns Rockets, so he may have to have his name taken off the list. I think there are others around, even in neighboring states...

http://www.axiomaudio.com/boards/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Auditions&Number=76567&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

In my opinion Axiom has one of the best Customer Service reputations in the speaker industry. They will bend over backwords to make you happy and provide technical support. Axiom has been around for about 30 years, so they are not going anywhere. I love that they deal direct with the customers instead of retail chains.

Before I purchased my Axiom's I auditioned B&W's, NHT, Klipsch, Paradigm, and a few others. Most of the Klipsch speakers have the horn tweeters, which will not give you as pure/accurate sound as a dome design like the Axiom tweeters. Can't help you on Energy. You might want to try the Search function, as I'm sure others have asked about these brands against Axiom.

I think Axiom is the best Canadian speaker company right now. Free shipping and 30 day trial is not bad either, so you could always give them a shot in your home.

I just took an audition for me and I was sold, they are awesome.

Randy

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85