In my opinion, there's no way you can go wrong with Axioms. They are by far some the best speakers I've owned, and I've owned many systems over the years. You name it, I've owned it, at one point in time. I've had Definitive Techology, B&W's, Martin Logans, Paradigms, Klipsch, and of course Axioms. My current system is my fourth Axiom system, and will be in my theater for many years to come.

Are there better speakers out there, sure, that is if your willing to drop a heck of a lot more for them. Even then, the improvements you'll gain will be minimal at best, and more often then not they usually never constitute the difference in price. At least that's been my experience. From a man who has owned quite a fair amount of systems, I stick with Axioms for a wide number of reasons. One of those reasons being, in my mind, to my ears, they're simply the best sounding speakers you can buy for the money. You can spend more and buy something else, but what you'll gain won't come close to the difference in cost you paid for them. IMO

Good luck my friend, keep us posted.

Sutter