movie was definitely a mix of good and bad plot wise. I hated how it ended....just didn't add up and it was like they ran out of money/time during filming. Steven should be ashamed.

I didn't hate the movie at all. Actually I was really enjoying it for the most part. I just wanted more explanation at times.

I have warned people about this movie about turning it up too loud. This movie can kill speakers, pop tweeters, and stress a sub pretty bad. While it sounded great, I do not like a movie mixed in this manner where you have to turn it up to hear vocals, and then BAM, a laser shot from one of those tripod things kicks in so loud you start worrying about your tweeters. I don't like sources with such varying volumes, it can be dangerous. If the woman was watching movie by herself the first time, I have no doubt she'd have it up too loud for the quiet stuff, and when the action kicked in, it would have taken something out. I'm the type of person that has his hand on the volume button throughout a movie just in case.

2xAA
M80/VP150/VP160/QS8
4xM3/M22OW/M2OW/VP150OW/4xM3IC/4xM3OW
EP500/800/HSU VTF3/SVS PB2k/SB2k/SB-12