I stand corrected. I visited the Cambridge site and you can order Marantz items from them online, and they're not charging MSRP.

The accessories4less site is kind of confusing, though. Did you buy a refurb? Those prices are terrific. Most of the items I'm seeing on the site say "certified", and those that don't aren't the current models. You click on the link for more information about the "certified" products and you get:
In reply to:

Buying factory-certified (reconditioned) is a great way to get "as-new" Marantz products at a considerable savings. Each product has been thoroughly tested, repaired if necessary, cleaned and otherwise renewed to original condition by Marantz certified technicians. Each is repackaged with all accompanying accessories (manual, cables, remote, etc).

When you consider that a factory-certified Marantz product undergoes such close scrutiny for defects and workmanship, you might actually be buying something that is in many ways better than new. And for your piece of mind, our Marantz Certified items are covered by 1 year parts and labor Marantz warranty, valid at any Marantz authorized service center.

In any case, if you had a positive experience and the product is covered, that's a tough deal to beat. All of a sudden I'm wanting a new SR8500...

M22ti mains, EP175 sub, VP150 center, QS4 surrounds