I'm a newbie here so please take it easy on me when I ask this question! I'm building out my basement and am including a home theater. It should be in the neighborhood of 19' x 12' x 7' in dimension. I've been evaluating Klipsch, RBH, and Axiom. I already have Klipsch Reference speakers upstairs in a 5.1 system for my family room, so I am familiar with them. I've read a lot about Axiom speakers but have not been able to hear them first hand.
I would like to ask those with a discriminating ear and with an honest opinion how they think Axiom compares to Klipsch and RBH and whether they are satisifed with their performance.
To give you an idea of my setup, I'll probably go with the m80 towers up front with the matching center and m22 bookshelves for the surrounds and rears. I'll also either use one or two of the EP500s for my sub. All of these I'll mate to a Pioneer Elite VSX-74TXVi.
I would like to read your comments and get a good understanding of what you feel are Axiom's strengths/weaknesses compared to RBH and Klipsch (if you have the listening experience). Thanks!