I was actually looking at RBH's "in wall" speakers to basically have a nice clean theater setup. However, as my wife very wisely points out, if we decide to leave the house, that becomes a larger problem. I did point out that if we did go with those speakers I would rip them out of the walls if we moved! However, I do like that the Axiom speakers dimensions seem smaller than the Klipsch's Reference line. And just doing a bit of online digging revealed that there are truly many people that absolutely swear by the QS8s. It makes me wonder if it might be wiser to go with the new Axiom in-wall/on-wall M22 equivalents for the fronts and because the QS8s are already small enough, use them for the surrounds and back. My only concern would be that the M22s would not produce a lot of power or that the quality of the sound would be considerably less than the M60s or M80s. Also, does anybody have an opinion on whether it is better to go with two EP350s, one EP500, or two EP500s? I really couldn't manage the space required for the EP600 unless it lay flat on its side.