REL Q150E it is!! I had the chance to go to Magnolia at BB last night (thank God for holidays they keep it open late these days). I was surprised they were really good there, did not expect this from BB affiliate. Dedicated audio room, a decent selection of speakers and electronics. They even let me listen to different combinations for one hour, having the chance to switch things myself (nice touch-on screen selector). Anyway, to make long story short, I liked REL and got if for USD 899. I felt that it was "faster", more accurate and "tighter" than Martin-Logan's Grotto, even though the latter being deeper but kinda boomy. It also has a cool high-pass function, different than other subs' high-level pass. It makes sure than the sub gets same signal at the amplifier binding posts as the speakers, by hooking a high-level cord right there, perfect for stereo use (or at least so I think).

I hooked it up around midnight, but then I woke up my wife and she was screaming to me about waking up neighbors or something... anyway.... I have to wait until tonight after work to "play" with it. Any recommendations on setup from REL users would be really appreciated!

Axiom M60s, QS4s, VP100 Onkyo TX-SR804 Oppo 970HD Rotel RB-1080/RCD-1072 REL Q150E sub, PS 3