Guys,

When I first heard about the movie I thought nothing of it. But after reading some buzz, it might possibly be a classic. There's even some rumors it might get nominated for BEST PICTURE.

After Peter Jackson finished off the movie, he previewed it to the top brass and they were all simply amazed. With his track record with the LoTR films we all should give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm hoping he will be able to capture the magic from the Lotr movies and from all indications it seems he has.

Yea I would totally love to watch it my HT but some movies just have to be watched on a GIANT screen. I won't be camping overnight but am eagerly anticipating it.

When the first Lotr movies started showing previews I thought the movie looked lame and who the hell would watch it. After seeing longer previews it piqued my curiosity, went to see it and totally dug it. Back then who in the world would ever think those movies would go on to make all that money and win all those Oscars. I'm really hoping Kong does the same...people at first don't think much of it and are simply blown away when they see it.

PS-I guess everyone could say I'm a big Peter Jackson fan