Ya know? I joke a lot about being an old guy, and having "senior moments." And, they are funny. But, there are times when they can be a bit scary, not to mention horribly embarrassing. Within the last hour I had a couple of them, which I won't expose. A guy can only stand so much humiliation.

However, I must own up to one I committed in this thread. I consider myself a VERY knowledgeable old movie and music buff. While hardly an expert, I know an awful lot about the movies and music of the 30s, 40s and 50s. With that in mind, you may recall, earlier in this thread, my waxing poetic about Judy Garland's marvelous version of I'll Be Home For Christmas from the classic movie Meet Me In St. Louis.

The only problem is, Judy Garland didn't sing I'll Be Home For Christmas in Meet Me In St. Louis. She has probably sung that song countless times, but NOT in that movie. What she sang was Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, another of my favorites, and she did it beautifully. She sings it wistfully, almost sadly, and it is quite touching. The song has a couple of my favorite lines from any Christmas song - "...faithful friends who are dear to us, gather near to us, once more," and "Through the years we all may be together, if the fates allow, until then we'll have to muddle through, somehow."

Anyway, I know better, and I'm am embarrassed to have made such an error. I offer my humble apologies, and am sufficiently contrite.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton