Haven't been avoiding you guys... keeping up with the VERY active forums here is almost a full-time job unto itself...
I feel guilty when I fall behind here... but I lose hours a week reading and posting.

I keep saying I'll stick to one board (like Technical) and just read that... but those (540 New) in the other boards call to me.

Always interesting things going around here... quit my position with the arena in the broadcast department looking to either move to the Eastern US seaboard for a season or overseas to Northern Ireland to set up some new venues there. No worries, not expatriating, just term stuff!

Guess time will tell.

As for Merry Christkakwanzikah... those Virgin Mobile commercials are one of the most offensive things I've seen in a while. Thought as a society we'd be past East Indian, homosexual, and Orthodox Jewish stereotypes... nothing like a throwback to the xenophobic 50s and 60s and Jerry Lewis playing Japanese characters with the thick Tojo glasses and overbites - whooboy, those were enlightened times.

See? Give me a forum, I make it a soapbox... it's a terrible character flaw.

Bren R.