One interesting thing about the BrickWall supressors is that the reviews also make great claims for their noise supression capabilities. This makes a lot of sense given the design of the BW products, but I was surprised how many claims of better system performance I'm seeing, at least in cases where the original power was quite bad -- way out in the country, noise from sump pumps and refrigerators showing up on the TV screen etc...

There were also a few comments that the BW products could, in unusual situations, make the sound quality of your system WORSE but that seems to be mostly in the systems where putting a crystal on top of the CD player gave a more open and airy sound.

Bottom line is that you get a lot for your money with the BW suppressors -- I think the only open issue is whether they are sufficient on their own because they only protect hot-to-neutral and not hot-to-ground or neutral-to-ground.

Before anyone asks, I believe this is still relevent even if your equipment only has two prong plugs but it is another interesting thing to think about

M60ti, VP180, QS8, M2ti, EP500, PC-Plus 20-39
M5HP, M40ti, Sierra-1
LFR1100 active, ADA1500-4 and -8