Great! I had to mortgage my soul to my wife to upgrade from some large Cerwin Vega's to the smaller M22's and I find myself on the edge of being under driven before I even power my system up (basement is still a few weeks away from being finished).

Perhaps I should sell my (still unconnected) M22's to jefpar as an upgrade, then see about upgrading to a pair of 60's.

In addition to the EP350, I've got a secondary "down firing" 15" Cerwin Vega sub to help suplement and balance out low frequencies in the space.

My listening area is pretty much centered at around 13'. In between the M22's and QS8's with about 27' between front and back speakers. Another pair of QS8's are mounted about 12' from the front, and between 10' to 13' to either side of center.

I have an understanding and loving wife, but if I tell her that I've got to upgrade my main speakers... I could see myself as a resident of the basement.

jefpar? It looks as if we are in the same boat! Stick with what we've got for a while and work toward some sort of compromise or trade that will allow you to upgrade in the future.

...in my case, she'll probably want a new car. :|

"Someone tries to kill you - you kill 'em right back!" Capt. Mal Reynolds