Wow, that Machina Dynamica is hilarious. I hope that "Brillian Pebbles" and "Clever Little Clock" is tongue-in-cheek. If not, I'd love to meet someone stupid enough to send this guy money, and offer him/her an upgrade. My upgrade would cost only $999, far more than the piddly $199 they paid for the original; hence mine must be better.

From this guy's web site:
In reply to:

Summary
The Intelligent Chip works quantum mechanically, via coherent quantum superposition and quantum entanglement. Two coherent light sources (the CD player laser and the Q-dots in the Chip) interact strongly with the atoms in the CD's polycarbonate layer to produce long-lasting, superior optical transparency, thus better optical signal to noise ratio (OSNR) during the laser-reading process for better sound.

CD laser light escapes the player through a number of small holes, unused input/output jacks and narrow gaps in the player case. The emitted light from the quantum dot arrays in the Chip combines with the CD laser light in the room and inside the player; the commingled light interacts with the CD's polycarbonate material, improving its optical characteristics. The new Intelligent Box, with quantum material and light source inside the box, lends credence to this Definitive Explanation of How the Intelligent Chip Works.