Big thanks to the gentleman who shall remain nameless for letting me hear his M60's and battle head to head with the (on loan from Evolution Home Theater - thanks guys) Paradigm Reference Studio 20 v.3's. We sat for two hours listening at all levels to classical, in studio, vocal, classic rock, new rock, 80's, etc.

To keep this short, the comparison was not fair as PRS 20's are bookshelf and AA M60's are floor standing but they are only $100 diff (M60's are the greater). Sorry to say but the PRS 20's were quite good compared to the M60's and the sound was very similar in almost every aspect. However I must say that for $100 more the M60 is the way to go! Deeper bass, slightly better high end and a touch more forward. Mid's were a tie to me at this point without really getting into some more time and tracks. The PRS 20's can hold their own but do sound a bit more boxed. The imaging from the M60's is superior as well and agian for the money if you can get the WAF... the M60 is the better option for my listening pleasure. There is more and maybe later I will post again when I have more but Axiom... great product so far and I am leaning your way! I only wish I had the M22ti's at my disposal b/c that is what I will be getting due to my wife wanting the floorstanders to take a seat on the shelf! Cheers