What is your favorite word? Passion

What is your least favorite word? I love the language so much I can't think of one at the moment.

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? C=The creative process itself. One of the great joys of my profession was taking a melody and it's chord progression, along with some lyrics, and arranging them for 4 part harmony, then rehearsing it, until it became so comfortable that it took on a life of it's own in performance. Marvelous fun!
S=Genuine passion (that's why it's my favorite word). E=Genuine kindness.

What turns you off? Malevolence

What is your favorite curse word? MF

What sound or noise do you love? Almost anything that comes from nature (birds, the breeze, a river or creek, the ocean, etc.)

What sound or noise do you hate? Almost anything man made other than music or laughter, etc. (i.e. jackhammers, traffic, car horns, lawn mowers, etc.)

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Actor

What profession would you not like to do? Though I have profound respect for their thankless job, I would NOT like to be a cop. Though I would enjoy putting the bad guy away, I couldn't handle dealing with the dregs and constant tragedy.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "WELL DONE!"

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton