In reply to:

I didn't want you guys listening to inferior music on your HTPC's. Do your axioms a favor and feed them high quality music.

Well I appreciate your recommendations and respect your right to your opinion, statements like this one, and similar statements in several of your other posts, tend to come across as if one does not do you as suggest, then we have wasted our time and investment on our systems. You seem to feel that what you use or what you feel are the best products is the only option: choose a differant path, and one will be settling for less quailty of sound.
Many of us forum memebers have been involved in the audio/video/computer enviroments way longer than you, so please, give us some credit for our experience and knowledge. Between my roomies and I we have over 52 years of computer expierience, and I have been playing with audio/video for over 38 years.
So as for the software we use to rip CDs, the Squeezebox to stream them to the HT system, please give me some credit for knowing what I'm doing, and do not tell me I will have an inferior sound compared to yours.

Dennis