Thanks John/Dennis.

I did some quick measurements and while sitting on the back couch, I’ll be approximately 12’ away from the screen (I will be using a projector). The sides will be just about dead on perpendicular to this position. The backs will be just a couple feet behind. I can spread them out six feet apart max.

The chair will be in front of the back couch, and there will be another couch on the 15’ wall across the room from the chair. Both couches are big full size fluffy leather couches. Great for just lounging.

The fronts will be the M80’s, I’ll be using the EP 600 and I ‘think’ it’ll be along the screen wall in the corner pointing toward the middle of the room. Not sure which side of the room it’ll end up on. For the center channel, I’m using a pair of M22’s. I was planning on positioning them vertically, about six inches apart and as high as possible under the screen. I would have gone with a center M80, but the screen will be too low for an M80.

I have a MX850 for the gear.

I think I’ve gone overboard with a room this size.

I bought a really cool dark out blind with side tracks for the window. I lucked out and found one that will actually match the wall paint to boot!

I’m going to install some of that pergo wanna be fake wood flooring in a dark walnut.

Finally finished the insulation and sound board today. Man that’s some stinky assed stuff. Smells like a rotting animal. Tomorrow I build the soffits and install the cans and finish the smurf tube for the speaker outlets.