I've been out of college about a year and a half now, thought I'd splurge on something for myself since getting a nice job. I went with M60ti's, VP150, QS8's and EP350 to surround my Sony XBR960. I ordered them about two weeks ago and eagerly check my email everyday in hopes of an early notice of their shipment (FO'd the VP150...5week wait). I still have yet to choose a receiver. I have two in mind but there are little things that are holding me up.

Plan unless anyone can give me advice contrary (and I know there are multiple posts out there about receivers but none address this question), wait for the Denon AVR-2807. It has all of the connection capabilities that I want as I'm a bit of a video game junkie. Yet I have read that its processing power isn't supposed to be as good as that of the AVR-4306, which will have all the connections plus others that I might not need now.

My question to anyone who can help is: Do I need the higher Sampling rate on my DAC's (AVR-4306 24-bit/192kHz & AVR-2807 24-bit/96kHz) and all the other little Denon proprietary things that are on the 4306 and not the 2807, ie Dynamic Discrete Surround Circuit, if I'm going to be using this 80% games and HT, 20% music? If I'm understanding this right, I guess the main issue I have is will I hear the fidelity difference between the two?

AVR-4306
AVR-2807

Or should I take a different approach to my receiver altogether?