funny you mention that checkbox which I FORGOT to do. I created a POP account on my Entourage account and realized that it downloaded 300 emails from my Yahoo to my computer. I decided to keep the mail online and deleted all my mails from the computer. Yup, that's right, I deleted 4 months of email by mistake... Oh well, at least it wasn't critical.

I fixed the Yahoo IM. Seems I need Firewall w/ no Proxies set, but you can't get to that w/o IM signing in. Nice chicken and the egg problem. Now I found that iChat has the same issue but at least I have access to the connections.

The reason for all this hassle is that I moved from a PC to a MacBook Pro at work. A little challenging since mine will be one of only 2 Macs on a network of over 2500 employees using PCs and workstations. It's great looking, high wow factor. Cool features and I'm a fan of OSX, I was starting to really hate XP. However, I really can't wait for the Unversal Binaries. Adobe Reader and Firefox crash daily, which is really surprising on an Mac environment.