Tharkun

Very sorry about your Sony and congratulations on the DLP, looks awesome. I do ready about some unbelievably bad reliability and horrible customer service with many brands.

I have owned a Mitsubishi WS-65313 2.5 years, it is an RP not DLP. Wish I had purchased the extended warranty, although I hear Best Buy is not the greatest when it comes to service. It has basically been a good unit. One small problem with what I think is teh geometry. Picture looks nice but right vertical edge is slightly tilted so that there is a thin (maybe 1-2") dark strip on the lower part of the right side.

Mitsubishi has service they refer you to, $100 just to look + repair and adjustments, maybe in home maybe has to be taken out. I live in a Townhouse and the first floor is above the ground floor so this thing has to be taken apart to get out.

It looks to me like it is just an adjustment but Mitsubishi includes nothing on how to do it. Thinking of trying to learn to do it myself. If anyone knows about this would love to hear. Right now, my laziness, cheapness, and affinity for long hours in front of the TV are battling it out over what to do. Believe me, none of them are pushovers so it could be a long battle.

Lot's of things here http://hometheaterspot.com/ you might find a second opinion on old problem or new set.