Bruce, at least in theory, the published maximum power spec is supposed to be power that could be input continuously without the speaker being permanently damaged. It doesn't directly relate to any considerations of distortion or port noise. All speakers have considerable(compared to electronics)distortion at far less than that maximum power number, which is unlikely to be used in typical home listening, since it would be equivalent to about 109dB for 150 watts at the listening position, considering the 87dB sensitivity rating of the M2.

I didn't note that Schneider gave a crossover number in his review of the M2, although he did comment that the usable bass was to about 70Hz. A 80Hz crossover for the M2s should work well, judging from the NRC graph. The M22 did show lower distortion at high levels in the NRC tests and might be preferred for that and its slightly higher sensitivity. My M22s worked just fine right on the floor and tilted slightly backwards(the tweeters don't necessarily have to be at ear level if they point to ear level)when I experimented with them when they first arrived. I would think that you could do the same if you had about 20" of room below the screen and wouldn't even have to bother with wall brackets.

-----------------------------------

Enjoy the music, not the equipment.