I had a last minute invite to see the Queen show last night. I'm a huge fan of a few Queen songs, I think Bohemian Rapsody it probably the best rock song of all time, and like like a few of their other songs, but beyond that I don't care for most of their stuff.

I went to the show with fairly low expectations, I didn't expect Paul's voice to work very well with the Queen songs.

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. It turned out to be a damn good show. Paul didn't try to imitate Freddy Mercury, he brought his own style to it, and for the most part it worked well. There were afew songs that I didn't think worked at all, especially "another one bites the dust" I never liked that song to begin with, but without Freddy it just didn't work.

Brian May is still an incredible guitar player, he did a lot of singing as well, so did the drummer Roger. They sang some of the parts that Freddy used to sing.

Paul did 4-5 of Bad Company's top hits.

the middle of the show was a little weak I thought, with "Radio Gaga" which I really didn't like, and a couple other tunes I wasn't familiar with. There was a long guitar solor section, a drum solo,etc.

The show finished very strong with Bohemian Rapsodhy, the hair on the back of my neck stood up. They had video clips of Freddy playing on huge screens, and his recorded voice opened the song, it was really a great tribute to Freddy I thought, and since there is no way to replicate his voice in that section, they didn't try to, they just played the recording, from a live show, with the video of him on the piano. The rest of the band was playing live. Then Paul took over the vocals in the chorus. It was very well done I thought.

They finished up with "we will rock you" the big Bad company hit, forget the name, it was a ballad then "we are the champions"

really a very good show. Despite the horrible acoustics in the Shark Tank.