Picked up 200' of 12/2 wire today from HD for 35$. The install wasn't as smooth. I currently have 2 cables from my dish coming into my basement from the outside. I decided to drill a 3rd hole for the speaker wire. While I was drilling I noticed what appeared to be rubber shreads coming out with the drill bit.

Turns out one of my satellite holes wasn't straight so I wound up tearing a satellite feed. Back to home depot I go for 50' of RG6 cable. At this point I decide to make the one of the satellite holes much bigger and feed the outdoor speaker wire through. After lots of work with the fish tape I was able to get all 3 through and silicone the new hole.

Another 2hrs of burying the cable along the patio and everything was good to go. All in all took about 6hrs. Now if I could get the multiroom feature to work on the Pioneer. I'm pretty sure I should be able to play a different source on the surround back speakers. In my limited testing I was only able to play the same thing as my front speakers. Any advice on getting this feature to work would be appreciated!