During lunch today I walked down to "American Dream Machines" to check out some of their 60's muscle cars. They had a rather interesting car in their showroom that reminded me of Magnum PI. I was very tempted with only 19K+ miles and an asking price of $34,900. I figured something like this would go for much higher, but maybe there is not a market for them around these parts.

1980 FERRARI 308 GTSI, 308 FERRARI WITH 19,397 DOCUMENTED MILES!!!!!THIS AWESOME EXAMPLE OF ITALIAN ENGINEERING HAS BEEN STORED IN A SAFE PLACE FOR MOST OF ITS LIFE AND IT SHOWS. THIS CAR HAS LESS THAN 19000, MILES AND HAS BARELY BEEN BROKEN IN. MAJOR SERVICE AND TIMING CHAIN SERVICE RECENTLY PERFORMED. CAR PURRS LIKE A BRAND NEW FERRARI. THIS AMAZING SPORTS CAR IS IN IMPECCABLE CONDITION. THE PAINT, INTERIOR, ENGINE COMPARTMENT, AND UNDERCARRIAGE ALL LOOK LIKE NEW. THE LUSH RED LEATHER INTERIOR IS IN AWESOME CONDITION. THE CAR HAS GREAT OPTIONS, AC, CD PLAYER, CRUISE CONTROL, AND EVEN POWER WINDOWS, JUST TO NAME A FEW. LOOKS AND DRIVES LIKE A NEW CAR. NO DAMAGE OR RATTLES ANYWHERE.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85