This is what I get for not checking the forum first thing in the morning. Clicking on this thread was like opening a precariously overstuffed closet. I'm still digging my way out from underneath your posts.

Thag ya all verr mush.

For my birthday:

- I'm getting a new floor installed today in about 2/3 of the first floor of my house (entry, hallway, kitchen, dining, and 1/2 bath). I was originally going to do the floor myself, but after weighing all the factors decided to go with professional installation. I'll probably feel guilty about it for the first week -- or when the money runs out (see kayak below). But, hey, with 12 months no payments, no interest, it's like we get a free floor!

- My wife finally got her kayak (hey wait, isn't it my birthday??) Happy wife = happy me.

- I've got a couple Amazon gift certificates to spend, thanks to Ken and a cool promotion from my preferred IT training company.

- I get to pick any two photos from my brother's portfolio to have printed and framed.

- Last but not least, I get the satisfaction of finally taming the dishwasher beast and learning that nothing in life is really free -- long story, maybe I'll post about it.