I am thinking of getting the 80.500 7.1 package. I have a few questions, and hopefully someone can answer them for me.

1) My current room is approx 12x20'. I live in a semi. The TV is against the adjoining wall. This is also where the sub will sit. For that size of room, are the 80's too much? I will eventually move out of this house and move the setup into a room maybe twice as big, if not bigger. So, I want to make sure they will fill a larger room too.

2) What about going with the EP600 instead? Will that be too much for a semi? I have no idea how much actually travells into the next unit with my current setup.

3) Does anyone know how a EP500 and/or a EP600 compare to a Paradigm PW2100 v2 subwoofer? I'm just wondering which of those 3 subs is better. A difficult (and personal) question I know.

4) I hope that my amps are powerful enough. I figure on having 250W per QS8, 222W for the VP150, and 265W for the M80Ti's. The amps don't specify for 6 ohms, so I'm guessing between 8ohm and 4ohm specs for a 6ohm load. Fairly balanced. 40W difference is only about 1.8dB difference (I think that's correct). Won't be able to hear that. But the speakers can thandle up to 400W. I hope that I am not under powered.

5) Still no one west of Toronto that wants to show me their M80ti's?

I'm from Canada. Isn't that wierd? 2.38% saved for Axiom Epic 80.500's